Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New ITEMS: Lost & Found Rick iPhone Case DROPCROTCH Chalayan FW02 M.A+ Ann D JULIUS_7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Peasant
    • Jul 2009

You should add / edit to your previous posts instead of bumping everyday.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
      • Oct 2010

Continuing to add new items as "new replies" due to image limit per post...

Sorry for my "brazen-ness."

Ann Demeulemeester Unisex Jacky Wooden Bead Necklace with Leather "Wallet"
      This item sans "wallet" was featured prominently in the SS 2007 Menswear runway show

Ann D Jacky Wooden Bead Necklace with Wallet w/ Tie Closure

Ann D Jacky Wooden Bead Necklace with Wallet w/ Tie Closure

Length, including ties: 66 inches. Beaded portion length: 43 inches. Leather pouch (tied closure): 2" x 2 1/2"

Brand new in box with original tags.

Asking: SOLD
      Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 09-27-2011, 06:52 PM. Reason: updates
      "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
      It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
      My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
        • Oct 2010

ITEM: Hussein Chalayan Double Layer Shawl Cardigan sz IT 44 New / Tags

This rare double layer shawl cardigan is a size IT 44 (tts, though it could accommodate, in reality, a 42, too). From the absurdly wearable (for Chalayan) FW 2008. Those of you familiar with Chalayan will attest to his hemispheric prices.

Details:
        double layer shawl cardigan with embroidered stitching on seams. Roomy sleeves. Single, large snap closure. Last photo shows how, like my beloved CDG bouclé twist cardigan, it is knit in the shape of a circle. Keep in mind there is a shape has been knit in a nuanced way in the bust area to accommodate the womanly parts. My dress form is a size US 4, 34 B-C.

Fabrication: 50% Virgin Wool 50% Acrylic
        Size: IT 44 Measurements: Bust 36"; Length from collar (base of neck) to hem 24"; Sleeve (raglan) approx 18"; Sleeve opening 10"; Shoulders (raglan) approx 16"-17"

Asking:SOLD

Chalayan by Hussein Chalayan Architectural Sleeve Jacket with Belted Waist

The design of this jacket is absolutely spectacular. Strong in its architecture, I felt that I couldn't alter it without ruining its integrity. It's too big for me. Size IT 42. The following are photos I took for the archive. Keep in mind the quality of the secondary line is ace -- it's produced at the same factory as the first in Italy. It ain't no Marc by Marc.

Fabrication: 45% Cotton, 55% LINEN

Check out the construction on the sleeves here:
        [img]1,[/img]
        2, and here 3.

As envision by the HC crew:

Ask for measurements if you're not sure. It should be fitted.

Condition: New with Tags
        Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 02-20-2014, 06:06 PM. Reason: update

Comment

• mrbeuys
          • May 2008

Originally posted by Peasant View Post
          You should add / edit to your previous posts instead of bumping everyday.
          Or just do it like everyone else and upload everything at once. Surely you don't wake up every morning with an idea for what else you want to sell. Argh, and I have bumped this again now...
          Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
            • Oct 2010

DRKSHDW RICK OWENS CURVED SEAM DRESS (SEMI-SHEER) NWT SZ S/M

(I'm wearing it with a Forme D'expression wrap vest that I may have or may not have remembered to list. To tired to care right now.)

OK. Given that it's 4 am, and I am still working, I've decided to dispense with the over-wrought, overly detailed listings.

You all know what these items are. I will only detail a few distinguishing factors about this particular piece. Unlike the iterations of past seasons (read, FW), this is a semi-sheer layering tank made of 100% cotton. The weave is exceptionally delicate, and it is able to maintain its shape-hugging stretchy quality without the use of synthetics because it's cut on the bias and woven from a very delicate, thin, loosely woven cotton.

Unlike the cotton of the heavier cottons used by Rick, this particular fabric does not produce the trademark roll (Rick Roll?) at the hems. You may remove the black strap, but I rather like to keep them on.

Sizing: This one is mid-calf to knee-length. Sized S/M on the cardboard tag, but M on the fabric tag itself...? It fits me (for your reference, I'm 5'4, 95 lbs) but I think it's a tad too large around the shoulders. I would normally take an XS - in Rick, really, almost everything is so tight it could fit me - and so I think the sizing is accurate when stated as a S/M.

Asking: $270 fees and shipping included in US. $10 shipping supplement elsewhere --> PRICE DROP $225

Ann Demeulemeester "Glass Print" shirt with Neck Tie detail.

New with Tags. Labeled sz S (fits according to fit model Merz a 48-50).

An iteration of the neck tie detail shirt is being offered this season, too.
            Fabrication: 100% Cotton. In a very soft cotton flannel. The print, called "Glass Print" is in reference to Hermann Hesse's "The Glass Bead Game" if I'm not wrong.

More images here.

Size notes: Labeled Belgian S -- Ann cuts large, especially for the men. A Belgian Small then, is equivalent to an IT 48-50. These shirts were shown worn loose on the runway. To some the measurements would be equivalent to that of a XL for a dress shirt, but you may want to consider wearing this open, as a light layering jacket. Read the measurements carefully to decide if you will be able to wear it as you wish....

Measurements:
            Shoulder 19.5"
            PtP 46"
            Sleeve length: 23"
            Length (measured from center of back collar) 31"

Retailed: $575

Rick OWENS DRKSHDW Berlin Cut Jeans sz 28 x 37 new and unworn * Low rise 9" vs normal 10" but has benefit of being much more slim than the usual Berlin fit.

These are mis-tagged a size 26. I was pretty annoyed when I ordered them, but I figured that someone would want them -- they're a great color after all. A very desired one: scraped black.

These are new with tags and come with the usual set of extra buttons.

Color: scraped black

Details: Plain back pockets (very important), no whiskering, nice, individual, distressing details...seam on inner thigh, unfinished hem, extra buttons, metal bits, creases have been "pre-fixed" in the area behind the knees.

Measurements:
            Waist 31"
            Rise 9"
            Hips (or whatever word is analogous for men) 38"
            Inseam 37"

Fabrication: 100%. Medium to heavy weight, distressed over-dyed denim.

Fit pics - here they are on my male fit model, Merzbowie

They are a tad big on him -- he "famously" and "controversially: prefers slimmer jeans. (He's a 44). Some 44s would prefer this fit, in other cases 46 would prefer these because they are slimming.

Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 04-04-2013, 01:33 PM. Reason: price drop 8/30

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
              • Oct 2010

CDG TAO Usuri Indigo Cotton-Linen ( 49/51) Dropped, Cropped "Monpe" Boro Trousers. Size XS (SS)
              New with Tags and Fabric Sample

The design of these pants is after the traditional japanese monpe farmers' trousers, which were most often made of indigo-dyed hemp, linen and cotton (boro). The dropped aspect of the pants is more pronounced in the back, to allow for added comfort while squatting, owing to the design's historical origins. The trousers have no central fly, being instead split on each side at the waist line and closed with a belt attached right above the pleated waistband. Usually the farmers would tuck their kimono/shirts into the baggy hip area and allow the excess fabric to billow out through the open sides. The pants have strips of internally-attached backing fabric that can be used to cover the side openings from the interior, as well as reinforced rectangular patches at the knee level with top stitch detailing.

The waist measurement is roughly 13.5 inches across, measured flat. the total outseam length is 25.2 inches and the leg opening at the cuff is 7 inches across.

for reference purposes, here are some images of an actual pair of boro 'monpe' trousers from the late 1800's:

Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 07-18-2013, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                • Oct 2010

Faliero Sarti Lightweight Silk-cotton Scarf

New with Tags "Maximillian"
                50% Silk 50% Cotton. Perfect summer scarf. Fringe ends.

Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 07-29-2011, 02:20 PM.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                  • Oct 2010

Rick Owens s/s 10 100% Cashmere micro-ribbed V-neck Sweater

marked a size large. Actual fit ranges from elegantly-oversized on a small woman's frame or more fitted for a men's size 44-46. Sleeves are ribbed and elongated, with a stretchy quality, as is the waistband. Back seam follows along the spine. The 'dust' colourway in this case is a pale smoke-grey. there is a tiny snag on one of the arms, depicted in a photo below.

Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 04-04-2013, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                    • Oct 2010

Item: HUGE unisex brand-new light grey SS Damir Doma scarf with metal tubes silk/linen (in box)

Fabrication: 47% silk/53% linen blend
                    Details: edges are unfinished and it is meant to "evolve" over time. the eventual fraying is important to the concept; each edge is wrapped in the well-known metal tubes.

50" x 50" || 127 cm x 127 cm

retail: $500

asking: $340 fees inclusive, shipped in us. outside us: $15 supplement

Have new in dark, steel gray color. (I have this in several colors, but this is the only new one I have left and that I care to sell.)

Men's Veronique Branquinho Spring weight Cotton Sweater
                    Collection: SS 2007 Miami Collection

Condition: New with Tags

100% cotton Knit sweater made in Belgium. Lightweight.
                    Size EU 48 TTS though it could fit one size up or down depending how you like fit

V-Neck with long sleeves.
                    Off-white back, neckline, cuffs & hem; pastel pink, yellow, white stripe front.

Length: 28”
                    PtP: 40”
                    Shoulders: 17”
                    Sleeves:” 28”

Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 06-28-2013, 09:38 AM. Reason: update

Comment

• interest1
                      • Nov 2008

StyleZeitgeistus & I thought we'd swing by and see what all the fuss was about

MBD - I have that same long, black Rick dress you're wearing in the pics for the Ann lace-up ankle boots. Or had, I should say. I couldn't get over the mesh, so I let it go. Oddly, I have that same boot, too, but in the tall version. You can wear them a hundred times, and they just never look worn.

merzinator - As I was all set to post a couple of pieces to Classifieds, there I go spying your "stuff isn't a used dick tank" comment over in the new SZ Complaints Dept thread.
                      Well, given that one of the pieces happens to be dick, I'm thinkin' it might be wise to similarly set the record straight. After all, the last thing I want is anyone thinking I'm peddling dirty dick, for Christ's sake. Perish the thought.

My dick is spotless! No one's used my dick, not even me. And correct me if I'm wrong, but finding a ribbed large black dick nowadays, immaculate as the ol' Madonna herself, can't be no easy task. So thanks for the heads up on this. I shall post with newfound awareness.

p.s. oops, bump!
                      sain't

Comment

• interest1
                        • Nov 2008

sain't

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                          • Oct 2010

back to regularly-scheduled broadcasting!

Rick Owens Strapless Cotton-Silk Fin Bodice

sz 40. New With Tags

77 cotton, 23 silk
                          lining: 90 silk 10 nylon
                          heavy raccagni zipper

"I started with abandon. Now I'm more interested in control" A quote from Rick Owens in reference to his S/S 2011 collection, and the garment offered for sale in this listing is a fine example of what the designer has in mind. The shape itself begins as a corset-like, form-fitting bodice descending from the bust line. The rectangular front shape widens slightly towards the hips and sweeps back in a subtle diagonal arc, fabric allowance of the bodice folding in on itself at the heavy vertical zipper line along the back, forming an angled, rectangular 'wing' panel on each side. When draped, these panels jut out in a way similar to many signature rick owens designs, such as the turbo fin boots.

This piece would look ideal paired with a dramatic, flaring a-line skirt, creating a wonderful combination of movement, textures and layers.

15 1/4 at the bust
                          19 1/2 at the hip
                          18 front length bust to hip
                          29 'wing' panel length from the back

Asking 675, inclusive of fees. 15 shipping within CONUS, 30 abroad.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                            • Oct 2010

Up we go....send offers. No insulting lowball offers, please.

MBD

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                              • Oct 2010

Lost & Found by Ria Dunn AW 2010 Pleated Hem Skirt
                              NWOT

Labeled size Medium. Still, I have this same skirt in the same size and it's due to an ingenious button system that it can be closed to accommodate a wide range from my XS waist size (24") to a generously sized M (32") waist.

Has a contrasting waistband. If you wear the button as an XS sized skirt, you'll simply have an extra fold in the back of the dress -- it is depicted in the photos below.

I've taken to wearing mostly Lost & Found, Forme, Ann D and Paul Harnden when I have to look somewhat formal at work and still feel comfortable.

Color is black to very dark, steel gray.

Length 27.5"

Retail $600. Asking SOLD.

Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 02-20-2014, 06:07 PM.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                                • Oct 2010

Rick Owens iPhone 3G/4/Blackberry Leather Case

This iPhone case will fit a iPhone 3G perfectly. I suspect it will fit an iPhone 4 with a bumper (because without a bumper, my phone slides out - it's too slender.) It was advertised as for a blackberry, but I've never had one, so I can't really tell you if it'll fit.

I can only give you the measurements for my iPhone 3G and 4 for you to compare.

3G size:
                                Height: 4.5 inches (115.5 mm)
                                Width: 2.4 inches (62.1 mm)
                                Depth: 0.48 inch (12.3 mm)

iPhone 4 comparison
                                Height: 4.5 inches (115.2 mm)
                                Width: 2.31 inches (58.6 mm)
                                Depth: 0.37 inch (9.3 mm)

Case size:
                                Width 3" / 8cm
                                Length 5"/ 12cm

SOLD
                                Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 04-04-2013, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎