Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New ITEMS: Lost & Found Rick iPhone Case DROPCROTCH Chalayan FW02 M.A+ Ann D JULIUS_7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MetroBulotDodo
    • Oct 2010

Individual Sentiments
    3-Layer Knit Coat from IndySents First Collection AW '08 - '09' Metaphysica'

Size 0

||Brand New with Tags and other documentation||
    ||Unisex - fits from women's 38 to men's 48, depending on where you want the hem to hit||

Other details: cut away tail that makes the diagonal hem swoop forward. Another great detail is the generously sized hood - it's functional, not merely decorative.

The ingenious closure system ensures that it's a truly unisex piece. On me -- I wear a women's IT 36-38 --the coat fits beautifully when I place the top hook 3 inches from the shoulder seam. This pulls the shoulders in to fit as well. The fit model (Merz) says closing the coat shut at the center opening allows the coat to fit a small 44 to a 48 with 46-47 being its ideal size. He is a small to regular 44||5'9".

This coat is a substantial 2.5 season coat (3 depending on where you live...) in black. The fabrication is as follows: outer layer is 70% linen, 30% wool; middle layer 70% cotton, 30% wool; inner layer 70% cotton, 30% silk. It can be worn alone, or layered further, serving as the ultimate hoody. Much has been written about it on this forum here.

Rest of album can be seen
    Retailed for $1800 + tax (~$1950) in the US during its first season. ASKING: SOLD
    Send PMs with offers or questions. Apologies, but I will not have time to address lowball offers. Thanks, MBD

RICK OWENS
    SS 2011 Anthem
    Poplin Twill Drop Crotch Shorts
    RU: 8375

Size Medium
    New

Fabrication: 75% Cotton 25% Silk

Drop crotch shorts in a reasonably summer weight-spring weight luxury fabric - feature architectural pockets that, when puffed out, featured a alien-ish 'peak' detail that is a theme through so much of Rick Owen's work.

The quality is bar-none. The seams are finished.
    2 large back patch pockets that button underneath a hidden placket
    2 massive pockets in front
    2 coin pockets that secure with velcro
    Button fly - also covered with hidden placket
    triangular panel in crotch area drops sufficiently to make the back *almost* skirt-like, but not quite there, for the less bold.

Measurements:
    waist 32" unstretched-34" stretched - elastic tie, natch.
    length 24"

Originally $895 + 10% tax
    Asking: SOLD
    Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 04-04-2013, 02:00 PM. Reason: update
    "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
    It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
    My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
      • Oct 2010

BUMP - send your offers. No low balls, please, all.

MBD

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
        • Oct 2010

around and around

now 'cepting offers

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
          • Oct 2010

Lumen Et Umbra Anatomical Cut Cold Dye Knit Short Sleeve Top Sz 44 NWT

Lumen Et Umbra Anatomical Cut Cold Reverse Dye Knit Short Sleeve Top Sz IT 44 NWT

"Half Raglan Shoulders"

TTS

=

Can be worn inside out if the tags are removed.

Retailed $350 + tax
          Asking SOLD
          Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 04-04-2013, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
            • Oct 2010

CDGH+/Comme des Garçons Homme Plus
            Boiled Polyester Blazer with "Picnic Cloth" Piping and Lining

Size XS/SS Fits TTS. It's a touch too big for me.
            New. Condition: 10/10 with tags. Unworn but could use the gentle touch of a warm iron.

Mens SS 2010
            100% Polyester
            Made in Japan

Runway pic:

Interior Image

Retail: $1065 from Barneys
            Asking: $600 CONUS + $15 shipping. $30 supplement outside US. PRICE REDUCTION: $540 PP and worldwide shipping included.
            Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 04-04-2013, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
              • Oct 2010

Ann Demeulemeester
              Vintage Classic Sheath Dress (with decorated tie at shoulder)

Made in Belgium
              Size: F 38
              will fit up to US sz 4 or IT 40-42 (ideally a large 40)

Note: I usually wear F34 or 36 in Ann D.

Below: I've styled the same dress in F36 in a different fabric with an Ann D vest

Darts on back for better fit.
              Fabrication: 100% Rayon

It originally came with a simple ribbon at the shoulder. I affixed Ann D brass sequins to the tie for texture.

SOLD including all fees and shipping worldwide.

Ann Demeulemeester
              100% Wool Classic Sheath Dress (with no slit at collar)

Slips over body, no zippers.
              Great slubby texture. I've worn this once. Condition: 9.5/10

F36 (runs slightly small for Ann D)

Below: I tied the beads at the shoulder. (Not included.)

Darts on back for better fit.

Measurements upon request for both items

Asking: $265 Paypal fees and worldwide shipping included.
              Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 05-06-2013, 10:14 PM.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                • Oct 2010

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                  • Oct 2010

Canto I:

And then went down to the ship,
                  Set keel to breakers, forth on the godly sea, and
                  We set up mast and sail on that swart ship,
                  Bore sheep aboard her, and our bodies also
                  Heavy with weeping, so winds from sternward
                  Bore us out onward with bellying canvas,
                  Circe's this craft, the trim-coifed goddess.

Up?

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                    • Oct 2010

All prices include 4% paypal fee. Do not send as "gift."
                    Comme des Garcons/Comme des Garcons "Comme Comme"
                    Made in France

Heavy Gauge Knit Cardigan, Safety Pin Closure with Classic Gingham Half-Lining

below: styled with Paul Harnden thin cotton poplin shirt and Carpe Diem skirt.

Measurements follow S, this fits an XS better, however, due to the shorter sleeve length (usually 23" for small.) Also better for someone with a short torso or my height (5'4") or less due to length of body.

Bust: 34" - 36" (flexible given there is no closure)
                    Shoulder: 15"
                    Sleeve: 22"
                    Length: 20"

Asking: $165 PP fees and CONUS shipping included. $15 shipping supplement outside of US (due to bulk).

Undercover/Undercover(ism)
                    SS 2010 Braun/Dieter Rams -inspired collection
                    "Radio/Appliance" Leather Box Clutch with Topstitch Handle
                    New with original papers

From a collection inspired by the particular form of minimalism employed by Dieter Rams at Braun.

SOLD

GUIDI Reverse Cordovan Black (with Gray undertone) Medium Bowler NIB

This is a Guidi reverse cordovan medium size bowler (weekend) bag - good for both man or woman.

Measurements: 22" x 14" x 9".
                    Handles are 22" length. A good hefty size for 48 hour trips, or everyday use. The gusset unzips completely. One zipped interior pocket. Picture #2 depicts color in outdoor light most accurately.

Oxidized hardware, gusset extends past the body of the bag and can be unsnapped to give more room in bag.

This size is not easy to find, but is the most intuitive and useful, in my opinion.

Brand new with Guidi sleeper bag

SOLD

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎