X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Geoffrey B. Small
    • Nov 2007

to Coup de Grace and all....

Sorry, have been in the middle of Paris collection ops for the past month, and there's no time for me to write a full comment on this yet. Will try to do so as soon as I possibly can. But for the record, and in response to Zam's suggestion, a digital copy of the invitation can now be seen here:

Meantime, gotta do the show and let the clothes and the presentation do the talking for now...

Thanks very much to everyone for your great comments, patience and understanding.
    Best wishes, Geoffrey

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Geoffrey, were there actual invites for the show or do we just show up?
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

AGAIN, everyone, please post actual photos in the collections threads, not just links. It will be good for promoting discussion and for looking back.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Hmmm, no one has posted the Raf Simons collection yet?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• michael_kard
            • Oct 2010

Why would anyone post it? It's hideous.
            ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
            Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• mrbeuys
              • May 2008

hmm, having seen it in motion, I am not so sure it's hideous actually... (going out on a thin thin limb here)
              Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Was more of a "zeitgeist" comment - have we stopped caring about what the man does?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Laconic
                  • Apr 2009

Does anyone know what's going on with Plokhov this season? I'm not sure if he was going to opt against the runway again, though this seems correct as he's not on the schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                    hmm, having seen it in motion, I am not so sure it's hideous actually... (going out on a thin thin limb here)
                    i thought more it was boring, that the fur and fake hair parts could've been explored more and integrated into the structure of garments instead of left as decoration.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Laconic View Post
                      Does anyone know what's going on with Plokhov this season? I'm not sure if he was going to opt against the runway again, though this seems correct as he's not on the schedule.
                      Don't know. Usually I get an invitation, but not this time - and I forgot to reach out myself (too much fashion).

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎