Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pumpfish
    • Sep 2010

Great photos. This just gets better and better.

It has a strong signature - the shapes, the textures, the layering.

But development too - the colour, the synthetics?

At the risk of developing a second theory of fashion, I'd say Boris is walking the line between evolution and revolution beautifully.
    spinning glue back into horses. . .

Comment

• Lane
      • Aug 2010

damn, im changing my mind rather quickly about this...this looks spectacular when you see the garments closer. I guess I got too caught up in the horrible styling in the show.

Comment

• Czx
        • Feb 2011

I thought the same. It looks way much more appealing. That little voice telling me that I'm so sceptical about this because of the runway styling was right after all. Apart from the army green (don't bother, I hated green in 90% of it's variations since ever) colours look great. I love the treatment on this jacket http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/5...beribkst08.jpg absolutely.
        There is one minus of the upclose photos tho, they made me hate the sunglasses even more. The shutter shades remind me of that stupid ones that Kanye wore what was latter picked up by "trendy party-type teenagers", very unpleasant memory.
        néant
        Last.FM paranoia
        Ambient/noise/glitch/eai / On FB
        0 > ∞

Comment

• ian+
          • Dec 2011

The show was really an over-styled mess, what is the point of presenting so much texture and detail on every single model? In the end i got tired trying not to miss anything.
          On the other hand fabrics look amazing, I like the green stuff a lot, the BBS quality seems to be here again. Pieces of this collection on their own or styled in a different way will attract a lot more attention in my opinion. I do hate the sunglasses, they are really horrible.
          ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• olethomas
            • Dec 2010

am i the only one not being too ecstatic about the modern version of the shutter shades?

Comment

• gavagai
              • May 2010

I think for the most part everybody else in this thread agrees with you.

Comment

• tron
                • Dec 2010

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

collection of photos in case anyone wants to add to their archives...
                "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• Crowzer
                  • Feb 2011

Thanks for the close pictures. After a quick look on Nowfashion, I was not particularly excited but thoses close-up pictures reveal the full potential, we can admire the details of each pieces.
                  I appreciate his new collection. The leathers are really gorgeous, and the treatment is indeed very interesting. The sets are just splendid !

Comment

• BSR
                    • Aug 2008

beacuse i proved him he was wrong
                    pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                    Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• BSR
                      • Aug 2008

basically christian pointed that the hooded leather had the same hood shape as a Zam B jacket from last year. i showed him that the leather jacket from BBS is nothing but a leather version of the BBS zipped hoodie he does for the 3 last seasons... as you see, nothing groundbreaking here.

oh oh oh 1000th post though
                      pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                      Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

I spotted some nice shoulder constructions. don't want to play the comparison game but it resembles a certain mr recht's creations from last season, in the line quality.

Comment

• BeauIXI
                          • Nov 2008

That guy has the silliest face tattoo.
                          Originally posted by philip nod
                          somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• cjbreed
                            • Feb 2009

yup. he fucked up. just short of bumfight...

dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Sergey Seven
                              • Sep 2010

Comment

• Macro
                                • Apr 2008

best collection of FW12/13. yohji is a close second. all the othas just playin
                                every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎