Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• ddohnggo
      • Oct 2006

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• reborn
        • Aug 2008

/\ Thanks. I am digging the layered short/pant thing. I am not sure about the salmon coloured pieces.

Comment

• philip nod
          • Aug 2007

i saw tons of doma in tokyo, they're nuts for him. saw the leather in a window on some crazy street in some crazy store and put the breaks on quick. tried it on. sorry to say, not very impressive at all. and i just dont get the gaping gina breast pocket
          also everybody bought the zippered hoodie which was akward as hell because of the stiff zipper and drifting away out to the tides fabrics

oh and i had to return a linen shirt because i didn't inspect the stitching. in 4 different places the seam had nearly been blown apart by hanging out on the rack. places like your elbow/forearm area... i've heard other stories too, there might be lots of quality control issues w this season.
          One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by reborn View Post
            /\ Thanks. I am digging the layered short/pant thing. I am not sure about the salmon coloured pieces.
            the beginning

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
              I tried this long hoody on at darklands and its awesome. great fit and feel excellent, even though its an oversized fit it doesn't look too baggy but just perfect. would've insta-copped if I didn't already have an expensive black long-fitting hoody/cardigan
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                • Nov 2006

If you like the piece mike mads norgaard [copenhagen] bought quite a few and are selling them for about $600 which seems to be the cheapest around.

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

do they have any short ones? the one at darlkands was mid thigh length
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                    • Nov 2006

they have this one, it's called the Tauceti

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

yea thats the one I tried, looks so much better on a person.

I wonder if anyone picked up the shorter hoodies

or is it the same one..?

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                        • Nov 2006

same one ...tall models I love the fit as well, the oversized hood is fun. My favorite piece that I have been eyeing at Mads is the linen blazer. It fits me like a glove and the deconstruction of it makes it extremely wearable. Let me know if you need a proxy for out here, no fees just cover the costs.

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

could've sworn the one I tried looked way longer and I'm 6'.. but then again I need a 48-50 so maybe that guy is wearing a smaller size..

did they have the grey colour? would love to find that

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                            • Nov 2006

yeah, im 6'2" and it felt long as well, but it might have been because the under layer hangs longer and blends more in blk/blk color, the gray seems to stand out more in that photo. But, no they only have it in black. Do you really need a size that big? you look like a 46-48.

Comment

• DHC
                              • Jul 2007

/\ I picked up the shorter version in the same fabric as the long one pictured. The pair of pants in the first pic Joey posted are sick. Anyone know how Damir's sizing on the pants are running for the season? I got a 46 and hope to god they'll fit.
                              Originally posted by Faust
                              fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

so there is a shorter one? confusing

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎