• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddohnggo
    • Oct 2006

Re: Julius F/W 08.09

[quote user="theaddict"]

Does anyone know how much the gloves go for in the states? And i just saw that they are one size, will they fit such tiny hands like i have?

And which scarf would you guys prefer: LUC destryoed scarf or the Julius mesh scarf? Not sure, but i surely want one of them...any suggestions?

[/quote]

the two scarfs are different. the julius one is a bit more of a wrap while the luc destroyed one is a bit more traditional. i personally would love the destroyed luc scarf, but i can't justify the price tag. i went and got the julius gray wrap scarf instead. still would kop that luc scarf though.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• theaddict
      • Apr 2008

Pnizzle, you got a size 50 in Poell gloves and the Julius ones are not fitting??? Man, i tried the Poell perforated in size 50 and i looked like a clown because they were incredibly long and loose...hmmm, maybe i should forget the Julius gloves...

Joey, what exactly do you mean with traditional regarding to the LUC scarf?

Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• genzou2.0
        • Jul 2008

in japan all the popular items and sizes are preordered before they hit the store, kinda like popular game softs. id assume it would be hard to get proxie who would go through all that trouble?

Comment

• Avantster
          ¤¤¤
          • Sep 2006

theaddict, I'm pretty sure he means the Julius gloves were too small, and thus should fit you.
          let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• theaddict
            • Apr 2008

ahh, ok thanks...i got it wrong, so i am back in the gloves game...:)

Comment

• Avantster
              ¤¤¤
              • Sep 2006

great scarf merz, what's the fabric composition? looks like a sarti scarf, they always have interesting fabrics.
              let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• theaddict
                • Apr 2008

hmmm, is the Julius scarf really so big? Didnt make the impression from the pics ive seen so far.

Damn, still not sure which one i should get, both sound awesome...anyway, thanks so far guys!

Comment

• croatoan
                  • Jul 2007

The Julius scarves are huuuuge. They are more of a wrap.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

[quote user="genzou2.0"]

in japan all the popular items and sizes are preordered before they hit the store, kinda like popular game softs. id assume it would be hard to get proxie who would go through all that trouble?

[/quote]

Just get the Stephen Schneider black scarf - much cheaper and super awesome. Comes with a white tag, you can write your own stupid manifesto.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• hanajibu
                      • Jan 2007

[quote user="Faust"]

Just get the Stephen Schneider black scarf - much cheaper and super awesome. Comes with a white tag, you can write your own stupid manifesto.

[/quote]

I have one of the new stole/scarves from Atelier and the tag (manifesto et al) is the same charcoal-black color as the scarf, it looks more like a rectangle of different fabric than actual words and is illegible. either Julius has been entertaining our thoughts on the manifesto tag or they can actually be subtle with it when the occasion permits...

Comment

• Re: Julius F/W 08.09

Does anyone know where I can get this one http://www.totemfashion.com/NouvoSite/createurs/JUL/JULFW09M/16.jpg

and what size I would need? I'm a classic 46 in H&M stuff. would that be a size 1?

I have never shopped for julius before, so i'd be thankful for any help to find it.

Comment

• philip nod
                          • Aug 2007

check the japanese site list on the stockists thread...you have a great chance of finding it there
                          One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Re: Julius F/W 08.09

I found it! So this is what I need proxy for. I feel like such a noob :)

damn. $3k

i thought it would be cheaper on the japanese sites. crappadoodle. oh well :(

Comment

• drexl
                              • Sep 2006

Seems like Japanese retailers got the waxed twist jeans in...and they're more like J-shaped than the CCP twisties. Still nice though.

Comment

• philip nod
                                • Aug 2007

which ones? wondering when they'll ship
                                One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎