Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michelebi
    • Aug 2013

What the fuck is that? this mix of glitter fabric sucks!

Comment

• darkart
      • Jun 2011

Anyone has information or details of MA_JULIUS FW14 collection. Looking at the pictures from the Making of the collection tells me that it's one of the best of FW14

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
        • Apr 2013

I tried this on already and on the inside its got these little straps so you can put your arms through it but im not sure if its supposed to act as a way to hold your arms up or like a bbs kind of strap backpack kind of deal but the straps are there.

then, the piece itself is super heavy and padded and the armholes dont hit the shoulders so its really weird to wear and it will make you feel weird like your jacket is going to come off but I might get it when it comes out.

I could have bought it then and there but I'm going to sit on it just because I lack understanding of the piece, and want to try it on like two more times so i'm most certainly going to wait for official release.
        Originally posted by unwashed
        Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
        Originally posted by Ahimsa
        I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• Carol2046
          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
          I tried this on already and on the inside its got these little straps so you can put your arms through it but im not sure if its supposed to act as a way to hold your arms up or like a bbs kind of strap backpack kind of deal but the straps are there.

then, the piece itself is super heavy and padded and the armholes dont hit the shoulders so its really weird to wear and it will make you feel weird like your jacket is going to come off but I might get it when it comes out.
          Thanks for the review. I doubt that the straps have any actual functionality though. Those were present in a few parkers from previous seasons but personally I find them a bit unnecessary. Was the piece padded with down or cotton?

Really interested in the white hooded down coat from the runway. Did you have the chance to try it on?

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
            • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Carol2046 View Post
            Thanks for the review. I doubt that the straps have any actual functionality though. Those were present in a few parkers from previous seasons but personally I find them a bit unnecessary. Was the piece padded with down or cotton?

Really interested in the white hooded down coat from the runway. Did you have the chance to try it on?
            Honestly I didn't have time to, and i'm not sure if the showroom is even there anymore, but i'll keep everyone informed because these kinds of opportunities, while rare sometimes pop up for me.

thanks for taking the time
            I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
              • Apr 2013

JULIUS,NILoS,kiryuyrik,nude:mm等人気のドメスティックブランド正規取扱店。渋谷のメンズセレクトショップ「I.D.HEART」スタイリストもご用達の免税店です。

Julius separates available for viewing on Idheart, Already made the list, checking it twice...

Comment

• BlacknWhite
                • Apr 2014

Look #23 is great. Ehh too bad no black calf, according to IDheart's item description.
                Last edited by BlacknWhite; 05-20-2014, 12:16 AM.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                  • Apr 2013

Originally posted by BlacknWhite View Post
                  Look #23 is great. Ehh too bad no black calf, according to IDheart's item description.
                  And I'm here waiting for my invitation to the showroom

Looks like the majority of the stuff is Ram this season, not many items I'm particularly interested in except for a new Blazer,

There could be some calf in the MA (maybe not the same style) stuff but that could be a bit until we find out. The SS14 stuff was basically the same quality as mainline sans a few questionable fabrics.

In fact I have a silk blend full zip Hoodie (ss14)that already has a tear from being so dedicate, versus the hardier MA version that seems to be able to take a beating without spontaneously creating rips that don't promote the aesthetic.

Comment

• LelandJ
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2014

I want one of the comforter coats to take a nap in on the sofa during the winter.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎