X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • iSuck
    • Mar 2008

Re: PUBLIC IMAGE

I like tech windbreaker style pieces underneather blazers/suits.

Comment

• casem
      • Sep 2006

This appeals to me greatly. I can see the Helmut references, what I loved about him and like about this is well cut simple clothes with enough quirky detail to make them unique. Not bad gimmicky quirky like Prada, but cool or WTF? quirky like Helmut. These are my favorite kind of clothes because they get a ton of use, I never feel like I'm wearing a costume and if the construction/fit/details are strong enough, it feels worth the money.

So this is only available in Japan? NDF don't take the lack of responses personally, I imagine it's mostly because nobody knows anything about this brand so we don't have anything to add.

music

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="new_dawn_fades"]

Id like to look at labels like these purely from a customers point of view...

Im more of a details and construction person really..i dont buy stuff for the designers name or ethos' sake..

if i like the clothes i would buy them regardless of it being thrift store or mass market..it just has to suit my look.

I know it can get a little stale if ur judging it on the basis of originality, but if you look at things objectively

raf has borrowed a LOT from Helmut and hedi borrowed a shitload from raf and helmut. Im strictly talking details here.

they obviously infused it with their own aesthetic....most designers today seem to be offering a combination of styles

influenced by other designers to create something new....look at damir doma for instance..

[/quote]

i do look at things objectively... if there is such a thing to begin with. interpretation is not the same as copying - two hugely different things. i don't look at domir doma as interesting for the same reason i don't look at this. and i don't believe in the whole "everything's been done before" thing either - too easy of an excuse.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• what_counts
          • Mar 2008

[quote user="new_dawn_fades"]

[/quote]

i like the fit on those pants and the styling of this look even tho the model is ugly

i know you said as soon as it hit the shelves it was gone but is it sold on any online shops?, maybe next season someone would be lucky enough to grab some stuff quick before it sells out

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎