• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Schadenfreude
    • Jan 2008

this is amazing.
    Originally posted by ddohnggo
    fuck, that baby dresses way better than i do.

Comment

• Schadenfreude
      • Jan 2008

uuuggh, the boxing gloves fit isn't showing up anymore, any of you happen to save it?
      Originally posted by ddohnggo
      fuck, that baby dresses way better than i do.

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

I'd wear this. not liking leather daddy and balsac though.
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

This is fucking awesome. Wearable theater is exactly what McQueen excels it and it makes it fund and interesting and such a highlight of the boring Milan, season in, season out. It's all there like you said - Sherlock Holmes, Gangs of New York, a gentleman turned into a Cloakwork Orange, etc. etc. It's awesome. Mesh, I disagree with you about the pieces - it's not his fault that Barneys buys such boring shit. Check out his boutique - a totally different buy.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• reborn
            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            This is fucking awesome. Wearable theater is exactly what McQueen excels it and it makes it fund and interesting and such a highlight of the boring Milan, season in, season out. It's all there like you said - Sherlock Holmes, Gangs of New York, a gentleman turned into a Cloakwork Orange, etc. etc. It's awesome. Mesh, I disagree with you about the pieces - it's not his fault that Barneys buys such boring shit. Check out his boutique - a totally different buy.

Bergdorf's Mcqueen buy is usually better than Barneys...but hands down the boutique carries crazy cool stuff. I still remember the stingray shoes (amazing).

Comment

• carrion
              Banned
              • Jan 2009

Haha yes! the guy in hostel! That's exactly it!

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎