• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikov
    replied

Leave a comment:

• snake
    replied
    How are those moto leathers sized this season? I've heard they run half a size larger, but just wanted to hear from those who've handled it in person.

Leave a comment:

• Mikael
    replied
    Originally posted by Marko View Post
    A skort?
    Thanks for teaching me a new word Yes a long skort

Leave a comment:

• Marko
    replied
    Originally posted by Mikael View Post
    I just received the skirt. It is actually pretty soft. The denim is stretch coated denim and is really damaged on the front, less on the back

And the big surprise (for me at least) is that it is not technically a skirt but more like a pant which look like a skirt and if you sit it split in two (I dont know yet if I find this to be a + or a -)

No fit pic for the moment and maybe not before long since Iphone pics do not show anything :(
    A skort?

Leave a comment:

• Nikov
    replied
    Originally posted by Raw View Post
    For those that like the fencing leather but not really feeling the 2 zips, you can remove the middle strip and turn it into a single zip fencing. Shown here:
    Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

i can see what he did there, but i don't think it's a perfect match since one of the zippers is slightly longer than the other. i imagine it would look somewhat awkward if you tried to zip it all the way up.
    Last edited by Faust; 02-12-2010, 11:03 AM. Reason: STOP REPOSTING IMAGES ON THE SAME PAGE

Leave a comment:

• Mikael
    replied
    I just received the skirt. It is actually pretty soft. The denim is stretch coated denim and is really damaged on the front, less on the back

And the big surprise (for me at least) is that it is not technically a skirt but more like a pant which look like a skirt and if you sit it split in two (I dont know yet if I find this to be a + or a -)

No fit pic for the moment and maybe not before long since Iphone pics do not show anything :(

Leave a comment:

• Alesha
    replied
    Originally posted by Faust View Post
    Of course that requires you taking out your ribs as well - the fucking thing is incredibly slim to begin with - taking it out makes it a girl's jacket.
    Can I have the ribs if you take them out?

Leave a comment:

• Raw
    replied
    You can always size up a couple sizes lol

Leave a comment:

• interest1
    replied
    ^

Perfect!! Hand it over!

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    Originally posted by Raw View Post
    For those that like the fencing leather but not really feeling the 2 zips, you can remove the middle strip and turn it into a single zip fencing. Shown here:
    Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。
    Of course that requires you taking out your ribs as well - the fucking thing is incredibly slim to begin with - taking it out makes it a girl's jacket.

Leave a comment:

• yffet
    replied
    good to know. thx.

Leave a comment:

• Raw
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    me too, already. don't think i've waited for a piece of clothing that bad since hunting for the CDiem leather shirt...

Leave a comment:

• dji
    replied
    I got the black, if I already had a black moto I'd definitely have considered the grey instead. would love to see it in person...

Leave a comment:

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
    replied
    Got to say that the grey leather looks pretty amazing though.
    You got the black or the grey, D?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎