• Feb 2008

RRRRRRR Not TTTTTTTTTT
    It has been a very difficult year

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Hahaha, stupid iPhone
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fade to Black
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by andrewislasorad View Post

i like the color/wash on these
        www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Chant
          Banned
          • Jun 2008

Available at L'Eclaireur rue Malher, in leather but sans hood.
          Last edited by Chant; 02-06-2010, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• mrbeuys
            • May 2008

Originally posted by Christian View Post
            Available at L'Eclaireur rue Malher, in leather but sans hood.
            And at RO London, don't remember if with or without hood.
            Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
              • Mar 2009

The hooded version is available at Liberty in London,round about £1600
              merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• Chant
                Banned
                • Jun 2008

Comment

• mrbeuys
                  • May 2008

Actually, RO London did have the hooded one last time I was there.
                  Not sure I like it but it's certainly special.
                  Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Castor
                    • Nov 2009

The shoes this season are extremely problematic for me. I just can't seem to get the fins. They become so clunky and bear no relationship to the shape of the foot, but not in a good way. I hope they keep the classic RO dunks in addition to these more experimental runway looks.
                    Originally posted by DRRRK
                    The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• mrbeuys
                      • May 2008

Originally posted by Castor View Post
                      The shoes this season are extremely problematic for me. I just can't seem to get the fins. They become so clunky and bear no relationship to the shape of the foot, but not in a good way. I hope they keep the classic RO dunks in addition to these more experimental runway looks.
                      There will always be the classic shapes, but I think it's a case of art not needing to be easy on the eye, but to make a statement, in this case ignoring a century old agreement on what a shoe should be shaped like, and just going: Fuck, I will shape them like sailboats (or garbage bags as someone at RO put it). I much prefer that to seeing yet another Converse "interpretation".
                      It's certainly not for everyone (or maybe anyone), but I truly believe in testing the extremes in order to arrive at a new expression. Let's not kid ourselves, this sure ain't it, but I will still buy AND wear them out of principle and thoroughly enjoy it. Went through the same process with the Elephant boots and they now seem like the most normal thing to put on.

Comment

• Marko
                        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                        but I truly believe in testing the extremes in order to arrive at a new expression.
                        I wholeheartedly agree with this and I believe it is why Rick is successful and why more people are following his lead.

Comment

• Castor
                          • Nov 2009

I'm not sure why I love the wedges(medges!) and feel those push the right buttons and have an agenda. But, I must admit it took me a while to warm up to those. These "sail" styles just fall flat for me. Challenging yes, successful no.
                          Originally posted by DRRRK
                          The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                            • Mar 2007

Oiled Calfskin Mollino

What's the general thoughts on the oiled calfskin leather for the Mollino jacket?
                            Saw and tried it for the first time today...felt it was a little stiff (will it soften with wear?)...and because the leather is so smooth, any creases or scratches become pretty apparent.
                            Curious what others think.

Comment

• mrbeuys
                              • May 2008

Originally posted by Acid, Bitter and Sad View Post
                              What's the general thoughts on the oiled calfskin leather for the Mollino jacket?
                              Saw and tried it for the first time today...felt it was a little stiff (will it soften with wear?)...and because the leather is so smooth, any creases or scratches become pretty apparent.
                              Curious what others think.
                              The oiled calf and the hammered lamb are my favourite leathers by far. Have both, can't decide which one is best. I wouldn't say the oiled calf is stiff, it's substantial, and it will stay like that more or less, but it's like armour.

Comment

• BSR
                                • Aug 2008

MrBeuys, are you talking about the oiled calf from winter or summer? they're completely different.
                                pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                                Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎