Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SHYE_POSER
    • Mar 2009

merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
      • Mar 2009

merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
        • Mar 2009

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
          • Mar 2009

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
            • Mar 2009

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
              • Mar 2009

excuse the amount of pics. I feel it shows the collection a lot better and the details and fabrics are more visible.

Comment

• Chant
                Banned
                • Jun 2008

Thanks for the upload (you have to save them first on your HD and then upload them on Imageshack, do you ? There's no shorter way ?)

Comment

• diamonds
                  • Dec 2006

much appreciated shye

Comment

• Pinoy
                    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by TarHeart View Post
                    I can see this collection dividing two types of Demeulemeester-fans.

Those who likes romantic Ann, with flower prints, sloppy hats and hanging fringes, and those who like Ann, with simplistic black and white contrast, sharp costumes and patent sneakers.
                    Interesting take on dividing the legions of Demeulemeester fans. Never thought of it that way before, but it does make sense. I'm definitely in the former camp and adore "sloppy hats and hanging fringes", so this collection isn't really working for me.

Feel like 90% Costume National blended with 10% Demeulemeester... i definitely don't feel her soul in this collection.

Comment

• casem
                      • Sep 2006

Agreed, and Tim Blanks agrees too. If you like the really drapey romantic Ann I can see how this is a disappointment (I appreciate that side of Ann aswell). But for her, it's nice to see a different cleaner approach for one of her collections. I'm sure her beautiful romanticism will come back for winter 2010.

I would have liked a few less suits and a few more cardigans and shirts, but I'm sure there will be plenty of that when it hits stores.

Maybe Faust can confirm, but I don't think there are any leather pants. She's done a cotton mix pant before that's shiny and looks very much like leather, that would make more sense for summer.

music

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Chant View Post
                        Thanks for the upload (you have to save them first on your HD and then upload them on Imageshack, do you ? There's no shorter way ?)
                        Yes unfortunatley that is the only possible way i know of.
                        Not too sure if there is a faster process,but i like keeping an online library of images,instead of weighing down my HD.

Comment

• TarHeart
                          • Jun 2009

I can't thank you enough for linking those pictures, Chant!

This is great.

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

Those who likes romantic Ann, with flower prints, sloppy hats and hanging fringes, and those who like Ann, with simplistic black and white contrast, sharp costumes and patent sneakers.
                            I find both of these "types" you are trying to describe quite naive.
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by asho View Post

There aren't too many greater ann fans than ndf I don't think he says these things lightly...
                              fuck you too.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎