X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sion
    • Mar 2009

Love this pic.

Is this some kind of wrap around cardigan? Would love to see the front of it!

Comment

• Babyshamble
      • Apr 2009

Insanely well done Chant, really great to see this.

As others have mentioned, the lapel-less jacket is my favourite as well. Can't wait for next summer!

Comment

• swami
        • Jul 2008

Do I spot a Pee Pee flap

Originally posted by Chant View Post

Seriuosly though, GReat job ...thanks you. Lots of excellent stuff most intrigued by those side zip cardigans and the Leather bags.

Comment

• JetLag
          • Jul 2008

Oh oh! Chant, I'm the guy who interrupted you yesterday while you were taking these pictures, asking if the store was open . I was wondering what this shooting is made for... Beau travail.
          Originally posted by danman
          If I could meet you in person I'd fuck you up and steal your PH you bitch. Fuck you and your site

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Thanks for the Doma infomercial, Chant .

Well, nothing changes in my opinion (and tell your wife I agree with her about the jacket, even though it looks better on you than on any of those models in the runway show - why they don't cast you in the show is beyond me - you would be doing them a favor). The leathers look great, of course, and so does the red - and it's the two things I liked in the show. I love the fabric on the oversized coat (and the jacket), really beautiful. As far as wearability - I don't see anyone pulling this off who is under 6ft tall (actually 6'5"), but feel free to prove me wrong. On the flip side, it's kind of interesting to see a creative designer who clearly is not designing for himself (at least not fully). So, any new info on the string overload? I know you wanted to talk about them. They are definitely bothering me on the red hoodie (which otherwise I like, the assymetrical version).
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fuuma
              • Sep 2006

Are these my pic or was the camera not set up properly?

Anyway I did do a full Doma outfit that worked (or would have worked if the sample red sandals hadn't been size 44 ). I'm 173cm or so. Petar at DD is about 160cm and he wears some of the stuff quite well.
              Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
              http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Silk
                • Jan 2009

Wow Chant, Epic review, thanks!

I can't wait to start seeing this stuff in stores. Definitely gonna get drop crotch and belt, and maybe those sandals.

What were those things shown next to the belts? Necklaces?

One thing I don't like about his zip front hoodies is how long they are; when zipped up they start bulging out in areas (can kinda see in Chants pic). But god, that red color is beautiful. I am so excited to be able to start adding vibrant colors to my wardrobe again (yeah there are the mono-tones that almost every designer uses, but DD uses bright colors), from the electric blue last season (which I for one, love) to the deep red this season, I am getting away from all black outfits(yay!)

Comment

• BECOMING-INTENSE
                  • Jan 2008

Always listen to the wife, she knows best.

The only thing I'm convinced about is the
                  back-zip sandals(open toed). They look
                  really great, but what material is he using
                  for soles on these?

Thank you very much for all the photos.
                  Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
                  Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

• Chant
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
                    Are these my pic or was the camera not set up properly?
                    Toutes les photos où on ne voit pas la barre du portant ont été prises hier. Seule celle avec le long manteau ivoire clair est de vendredi.

Comment

• Sion
                      • Mar 2009

Usually love the strings on Damirs work, but on the red hoodie they look awful. Otherwise a great piece!

Comment

• Chant
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                        Thanks for the Doma infomercial, Chant .
                        The very best of the Paris designers brought to you by Chant PONS (Personal Online Niche Shopping Ltd).
                        Yes, I know, some here say : "Awesome show", without proving it with pictures, some post pictures and say "I'm not sure about these trousers, but let's see how they could work".

So, any new info on the string overload? I know you wanted to talk about them. They are definitely bothering me on the red hoodie (which otherwise I like, the assymetrical version).
                        Yes, made a big mistake when I said they had disappeared.
                        Will know more about it on Wednesday, the big day.

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Silk View Post
                          One thing I don't like about his zip front hoodies is how long they are; when zipped up they start bulging out in areas (can kinda see in Chants pic).
                          I didn't like the zip hoody this season, I remember trying on one from fw08 and it was a perfect fit, but when trying on this one the zipper bulged really badly, seems like its the same for Chant so it wasn't just me. too bad, otherwise I would definately get the hoody now as I didn't buy it when I had the chance.
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

The very best of the Paris designers brought to you by Chant PONS (Personal Online Niche Shopping Ltd).
                            Yes, I know, some here say : "Awesome show", without proving it with pictures, some post pictures and say "I'm not sure about these trousers, but let's see how they could work".

Yes, made a big mistake when I said they had disappeared.
                            Will know more about it on Wednesday, the big day.
                            Good luck!
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• delirium
                              • Sep 2008

Red gladiator sandals are awesome. They're on my to-buy list; I want them .

I like a lot of the voluminous pants, but I'm not sure how such large volume works on the shorter folks like me (5'8). Any input?

Anyone have any idea on price ranges? If not, when will prices be out?

Thanks for all the pictures, Chant, Mike, et. al

Comment

• BSR
                                • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Sion View Post
                                Love this pic.

Is this some kind of wrap around cardigan? Would love to see the front of it!
                                +1, I'm curious about the nature of this garment.

Anyway, thanks for all this, Ch, looks that Doma red will haunt my nights now. And, MikeNouveau, was it you at Rue Herold this afternoon? I had a doubt, we briefly met at the Doma show...
                                pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                                Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎