Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diorowen
    • Aug 2010

is it the white moto with lot of zipper?, yeah, I notice it in one of MA ss11 teaser pic as well..worn by the girl.
    btw, just a small question, is the asymetrical rider fit smaller/bigger/ the same as fw 10?
    haha. the price of the leather jacket incline i think. this season is 149k, next season 162k. is it because of the treatment difference?
    haha. I love too many of his ss11 pieces..not sure yet which one I could afford :(
    still trapped in my juvenile state

Comment

• Raw
      • Oct 2009

Just realised people can view the pics without a login, no need to post the pics then . Should I delete those?

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

No, the more, the merrier!
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Raw
          • Oct 2009

This boot will come in cow skin (steer reverse) & crepe sole and also cow skin (vintage type) & vibram sole which will cost around 14,000yen more...

All crepe sole, again the last pair is vintage type and more expensive.

Most boots will have normal and a vintage type.

Comment

• Raw
            • Oct 2009

Quite interesting, this jacket will come in lamb skin (vegetable tanning) and also a lamb skin (vegetable tanning) vintage type version which is more expensive.

More boots

Comment

• neonrider
              • Jan 2008

not enjoying the odd angles of the boot pics, can't tell diff between "vintage" and normal boot, relatively true color, etc.

not sure how i feel about the cowl/high-neck leathers worn open.

bit disappointed this time around, but i may yet be proven wrong.
              ""assuming the economy doesn't force us to eat the rich and object-tan their hides" -- merz

Comment

• jogu
                • Jun 2009

i saw some a the stuff for preorder on idheart tonite , i rly fuckin want one of those mesh shirts with the leather strips , looks dope as helllll

Comment

• Pontifex
                  • Jun 2010

yeah, several really nice items there.
                  *must save money*
                  oh, R'lyeh?

Comment

• Lane
                    • Aug 2010

I've never been blown away by a whole collection before. It actually also changed my opinions about cropped pants, which I'm willing to attempt now after seeing the runway videos of s/s11 ones...

I really was trying to find a scarf I'd want from Julius, and this collection finally gave birth to one. I hope I'm able to pull it off since it seems quite lengthy.

I'm actually impressed by the graphic tees, which I usually detest. It took this collection to embrace certain articles of clothing I usually dislike.

Comment

• jogu
                      • Jun 2009

^ what about this collection makes u like it so much ?

Comment

• Lane
                        • Aug 2010

it brought into fruition a lot of ideas which I cherish into the form of garments. It also allowed me to understand concepts of anarchism better.

For many years I've embraced philosophical anarchism, and I always shunned the idea of it being synonymous with chaos. I've always hated having to defend that idea throughout time. Except, the inspiration behind this collection, "ontological anarchism" dispelled my prior beliefs, but in a way I felt comfortable with. I'm the type of person that needs meaning behind what I wear, everything must serve a purpose. This collection is the embodiment of my beliefs. This which allows me to live in that reality, which I can project through wearing these pieces.

Its like I can yell out everything inside my mind without having to....
                        Last edited by Lane; 11-30-2010, 03:10 PM.

Comment

• Zenith
                          • Jun 2009

Why on earth would they use crepe sole heels?

Comment

• neonrider
                            • Jan 2008

^aren't most of the crepe sole boots also available with non-crepe soles?
                            ""assuming the economy doesn't force us to eat the rich and object-tan their hides" -- merz

Comment

• Rex
                              • Jul 2010

Originally posted by neonrider View Post
                              ^aren't most of the crepe sole boots also available with non-crepe soles?
                              Hope so...would definatly consider these for my next boot as they're the best ones i've seen in a while ( except for the crepe sole, which would last me a week ). These must be based of some classic combat boot design - as the Balmain ranger boot seems to be identical in construction. Anyone know what this boot is based off of?

Comment

• neonrider
                                • Jan 2008

the balmain ranger boot is a totally different fit (and finish). but i'd guess horikawa did base this off a military design.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎