Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • miserableman
    • Dec 2009

Anyone handled any of the "velo calf" leathers from this season? From pictures they look almost matt with no shine and somewhat thin but given the high price I would expect them to be high quality?

Comment

• kunk75
      Banned
      • May 2008

fixed. stag please. really dislike almost everything in this collection which i never thought I'd say

Originally posted by Eternal
      DO NOT REPOST IMAGES ON THE SAME PAGE

LVR actually got this one, and they got 4 as well. I know this is not a shopping related thread, but what I was going to say was that I'm glad these coats actually went into production/ were available to order. Makes Rick look like he's goofing on raf and channeling pugh, which I'm not fond of.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
        • Mar 2009

It seems that Lamy is having more of an influence on his work than Gazza. From the bangles/bracelets and the embelishments in this collection. Not a bad thing really, but I have a bizarre infatuation with that woman and her style. Like Rick, she has a very strong presence about her.
        merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• i dont mind some decoration every now and again if it adds more to the garment than just cosmetic results. It feels to me like these metal plates will bring some stiffness and weight to the edges which makes it nicer to wear. Less naked.

Comment

• jogu
            • Jun 2009

hmmmm i like the shape and cut of that vest but i dont get the metal dogtags tho , like it just seems kinda random . im still thinkin bout gettin those boots with the ribbin on the back tho

Comment

• HWith
              • May 2007

That jacket is heavy as hell.
              Which reminds me someone was looking for the jackets with white lining. RO London store recently got a few of them, but only 3-4 if I remember correctly.

Comment

• HWith
                • May 2007

Has anyone seen any RO pants in size XS/44 this season? Do they even exist? I've been looking for them everywhere ...

Comment

• jskidder1
                  • Jan 2011

Originally posted by HWith View Post
                  Has anyone seen any RO pants in size XS/44 this season? Do they even exist? I've been looking for them everywhere ...
                  46=XS, there is no 44.

Comment

• yeah, the elastic is really stiff and not that stretchy, so you have to go up one size if you have a bit of a bubble butt (like me) and then use the drawstring so that it doesn't fall down.

Comment

• HWith
                      • May 2007

I was actually more thinking of the more tailored trousers. The material quite amazing and pretty coarse, so they don't look too formal. I might grab a pair of 46 then, thanks.

Comment

• voice_on_tape
                        • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Eternal

LVR actually got this one, and they got 4 as well. I know this is not a shopping related thread, but what I was going to say was that I'm glad these coats actually went into production/ were available to order. Makes Rick still look like Rick, which I'm fond of.
                        are these actual rigid metal pieces? kind of looks like king arthur style armor.
                        -v_o_t
                        sale items

Comment

• jogu
                          • Jun 2009

man this is the 1st time ive a had to chance to try on a bunch of rick instead of just relyin on store photos and word of mouth and its kinda salty to say this but i havent rly liked much of anythin , which is weird cos when i 1st saw runway pix earlier in the yr i thought it was the best mens collection i ever saw more than even diorhomme fw06 ( god i loved that one dropped mad $$$ that season ) . but like after havin tried stuff on and inspected them i only bought one thing so far and im kinda regrettin havin bought it cos its jsut .. decent . but like 5 yrs later i still own and still wear all that diorhomme , ps im not tryin to compare the 2 lines just tryin to show how im not happy with limo like i thought i would be
                          idk whats up either , like the sizing is weird and the fuckin buttons on all the coats i saw had them literally hanging by threads , the denim vest i bought i later found out is the exact same as the girls drkshdw one some yrs ago except mine cost $1300 bux and the girls one was only a few hundred . had been considerin gettin those boots with the ribbing on the back but now im like no maam , kind of a bummer

Comment

• voice_on_tape
                            • Jun 2011

^^ where in chicago are you trying these?
                            -v_o_t
                            sale items

Comment

• jogu
                              • Jun 2009

ur mommas

Comment

• voice_on_tape
                                • Jun 2011

Originally posted by jogu View Post
                                ur mommas
                                sweet, i didnt know she was holding back on me.... what a b*tch lol
                                -v_o_t
                                sale items

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎