Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mewtu
    • Dec 2008

anyone know the title of this collection? Pardon me if its been posted, can't find it.
    Originally Posted by ProfMonitoff: "Then my friend's cat crapped on it and the dry cleaner couldn't fix it "

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

spiral
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• quiet noise
        Banned
        • Dec 2008

I dont know if this has been said before, but the OV logotype has to be one of the ugliest in the industry. i wonder what was going through his mind when he decided to use that font. the clothes are nice though

Comment

• upsilonkng
          • May 2010

Originally posted by quiet noise View Post
          I dont know if this has been said before, but the OV logotype has to be one of the ugliest in the industry. i wonder what was going through his mind when he decided to use that font. the clothes are nice though
          He's from los angeles.. I think it's appropriate because it's so commonly seen and used here. you know the whole gang/prison tattoo thing. But I could be wrong, it's what I always assumed.

Comment

• Zenith
            • Jun 2009

The oiled calf moto is a thing of beauty this season. Surprised it wasnt feautured heavily for the runway presentation

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎