Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • homi
    • Nov 2007

I like how this collection is alot cleaner and more minimal than recent ones. Less print heavy. Feeling this hoodcoat , wonder what the retail will be and if theres any hidden details

In any case I can live with this collection compared to what jun put out the last 2 seasons
    THIRD LOOKS : http://www.thirdlooks.com
    Internet Fame http://www.internet-fame.com

Comment

• bryantyj
      • Jun 2010

I guess its not something new that we haven seen before. The footwear looks similar to Augusta's, from what I can see from the front. The scarf is pretty utilitarian tho.

Comment

• kunk75
        Banned
        • May 2008

^maybe i am getting old and staid but I would wear just about everything on this collection. nice compromise for a reasonably professional work environment.

Comment

• tweeds
          • Sep 2006

Just saw the pieces at DSM - mad details like covered buttons (magnetic & hook closure) for clean lines, the voluminous double-faceplate hoods, soft/hard textures being juxtaposed - a return to the Undercover of the mid-00s IMO. Refined materials and shapes, while maintaining a distinct undercurrent of subversion.

If anyone runs into this season on the racks, be sure to look out for the pieces in these two looks:

SITE | TWITTER

Comment

• gavagai
            • May 2010

I haven't been much a fan of the recent collections.

Looking through the pictures I was actually amazed at the subtle beauty of these outfits.

Dressed up yet in such a subtle way that it projects an overall laid back casual feel
            I still feel the punk vibe. No doubt in my mind this is the best stuff i've seen from this label.

I'm avoiding any thoughts of price point or whether i'd buy the pieces.

Just to piss some people off I'd venture to say the "harndenesque" outfit is done with a better cut than Harnden's. Just my current opinion.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎