Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sinbad
    • Dec 2009

I have ordered from forwardforward I paid via my credit card but I received email from forward they cannot ship to international and refund my money next day, I do not understand why they do not accept payment from paypal or google.
    ART IS WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT, NOT WHAT OTHERS TELL YOU IT IS.

Comment

• beardown
      rekoner
      • Feb 2009

Sinbad,
      What's the difference between using your credit card vs. using paypal or google check out?
      The problem with most retailers accepting this kind of payment is the fee incurred for both. It's more expensive for them to accept paypal, et al so therefore they stick with using their own credit processing.

Why pay a 3rd party to process a payment when you can process it yourself? It's not a wise business move.

But I assume all funds come from the same place so I don't understand why people would prefer to use paypal or google when dealing with a reputable online retailer.

International delivery would be a pain for a retailer just dealing with customs and all associated headache. Your best bet would be to find a willing US proxy who would ship it on to you at cost but you'd have to find someone you trust who also trusts you.
      Originally posted by mizzar
      Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• sinbad
        • Dec 2009

Thank you beardown,
        But Forward said that if he receive direct credit card from non US buyer could be unsafe because maybe the card has been stolen number and may have a problem later.

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

that just sounds like a lame excuse for not wanting to put the effort into overseas shipments.
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• sinbad
            • Dec 2009

Yes, lowrey
            I think like you but I just wondering, Why Forward do not tell me he not want to ship to overseas,I paid already but he refund me later It makes me feel very disappointed.

Comment

• mrmrhing
              • Feb 2010

Hi is there anyone every purchase from "Fever"?
              I paid by credit card one week ago and check back my account and the status of the item is EXPEDITING
              I check my card statement which the items are charged.
              emailed to ask but no reply......
              How long they normally take to start the shipping? thanks!

Comment

• sinbad
                • Dec 2009

Do you paid by direct credit card or other payment?
                I never purchase this web please tell me.

Comment

• mrmrhing
                  • Feb 2010

direct credit card

Originally posted by sinbad View Post

Comment

• sinbad
                    • Dec 2009

Originally posted by mrmrhing View Post
                    direct credit card

Can you contact the issuing credit card company to call back the money?I've done before, but I have proof with cradit card company that was cheating by seller but I paid via google checkout.

I sympathize with your feelings.
                    Anyway, I wish you good luck to get your items or your money soon.

Comment

• mrmrhing
                      • Feb 2010

Shop "Fever"

Originally posted by sinbad View Post
                      But there is a link on the home page of SZ,
                      so I think some SZ members should have experience of shoping in this shop.

Comment

• timberlakeld
                        • Mar 2010

Recently have just make an customer order for "X" lable in italy, and the value amount is pretty high. So I asked the seller to ship them to my friend's address in UK, since I dont want the seller ship them directly to Australia with full marked value invoice enclosed, the Imported tax is really expensive in Aus.
                        I assumed the price given by the seller should be VAT/IVA inclusive, but the seller told me the price is VAT/IVA exclusive, and I dont have to pay for the surcharge.
                        So My question is Will the UK custom still charge the VAT from my friend where the items ship to, becasue the invoice enclosed is VAT exclusive? Or is there any tax or duty involved if the seller ship them to UK from Italy?

Thanks for helps!

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

if its sold from Italy to the UK, VAT should be included.

since its shipped within the EU, I don't think its possible for customs or anyone to ask for the VAT aftwerwards. so if thats what the manufacturer wants to charge you, technically its not your problem
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• eton97
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by mrmrhing View Post
                            Hi is there anyone every purchase from "Fever"?
                            I paid by credit card one week ago and check back my account and the status of the item is EXPEDITING
                            I check my card statement which the items are charged.
                            emailed to ask but no reply......
                            How long they normally take to start the shipping? thanks!
                            You can read about Fever in the affiliate boutique thread......there have been problems with the speed of their shipping and customer care.....
                            you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• Chant
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2008

Originally posted by timberlakeld View Post
                              Recently have just make an customer order for "X" label in italy, and the value amount is pretty high. So I asked the seller to ship them to my friend's address in UK, since I dont want the seller ship them directly to Australia with full marked value invoice enclosed, the Imported tax is really expensive in Aus.
                              I assumed the price given by the seller should be VAT/IVA inclusive, but the seller told me the price is VAT/IVA exclusive, and I dont have to pay for the surcharge.
                              So My question is Will the UK custom still charge the VAT from my friend where the items ship to, becasue the invoice enclosed is VAT exclusive? Or is there any tax or duty involved if the seller ship them to UK from Italy?

Thanks for helps!
                              You Chould Cnot Pbe so shy.

Comment

• Umami
                                • Sep 2010

Originally posted by timberlakeld View Post
                                Recently have just make an customer order for "X" lable in italy, and the value amount is pretty high. So I asked the seller to ship them to my friend's address in UK, since I dont want the seller ship them directly to Australia with full marked value invoice enclosed, the Imported tax is really expensive in Aus.

Thanks for helps!
                                How lucky you are.

when I buy a lot of things in Italy, I always ask them to ship to HK where my friend lives.

Which shop did you use ?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎