Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retailers and their customer service - good and bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

Yea oki-ni is the only one I've seen using those, however I doubt those are binding. I've done a collection on a package with that label, and I don't see why I shouldn't be able to, if my name is on the package. DHL also allows redirection on all express packages here, my guess is they'd redirect one with that label too if the recipient requests it. The part that makes sense is leaving with a neighbor as apparently they do that in some countries, same goes for leaving packages behind doors / on porches or whatever.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• rickandjulius
      • Feb 2014

Good first experience with Indice-Studio. Reasonable shipping from Taiwan to the states. Would like an option to pay more for quicker shipping though.

Comment

• ES3K
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
        (...) luisaviaroma on the other hand - super late shipping (week-long delays...) even when buying new season items, and no response from them to my emails to their returns department. not sure if it's just a temporary thing the past month or so, but it's getting to be annoying...
        Same here (and with a friend). Don't know what's going on there, but it isn't really "free express shipping" if it takes them 2 weeks to pack the parcel. Very unusual, maybe the warehouse is on strike or something.

Comment

• ian+
          • Dec 2011

^ add HLorenzo, Gallery Aesthete to the list.
          ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
            • Oct 2009

Oki-Ni has really been on top of their game the last couple of months. Super fast shipping, fast and always helpful replies, fast refunds and on top I just got the 15% extra on a sale piece I already had at home after politely asking if that'll be possible.
            "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• vegettoo
              • Oct 2014

Originally posted by ES3K View Post
              Same here (and with a friend). Don't know what's going on there, but it isn't really "free express shipping" if it takes them 2 weeks to pack the parcel. Very unusual, maybe the warehouse is on strike or something.
              Originally posted by fit magna caedes
              Anyone else getting no email reply from Ink HK these days? They used to be really good... Change of staff, or just too busy to deal properly with online enquiries? Or is there a different address I should try? Direct enquiries via the page also going unanswered.
              i got an email abt the shipping delayed from LVR today abt my new order,they said they have so many orders recently and it will take up to 5 days to shipp my item,at least we know the reason

for ink,i think its just something abt the fashion week as i know they dont have many stuff around,but its always pleasant deal with them

Comment

• Shucks
                • Aug 2010

lvr said the same thing several weeks ago already. i doubt that it's true.

Comment

• ES3K
                  • Oct 2008

/\ yes, I doubt this either. There haven't been any major delay problems with LVR in the past years during sales, and also the hot sale phase is long gone. And even if this would be the problem, they could give "new season" orders a priority.

I really do wonder what's going on there and what they are up to, offering a 25 Euro basketball with "worldwide free shipping" can't really be a cash cow.

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by fit magna caedes
                    Anyone else getting no email reply from Ink HK these days? They used to be really good... Change of staff, or just too busy to deal properly with online enquiries? Or is there a different address I should try? Direct enquiries via the page also going unanswered.

Originally posted by ian+ View Post
                    ^ add HLorenzo, Gallery Aesthete to the list.
                    I think you can chalk in up to the extended fashion weeks Calendar.
                    with Paris Just finished, a lot of buyers now goes to Amsterdam and Copenhagen.
                    For Ink and HLorenzo I have gotten sporadic replies telling me they are travelling but this is for other reasons than you guys email for so I can tell you to give it a week or so and things will be back to normal
                    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Shucks
                      • Aug 2010

made a couple of fairly big rick purchases from forward the other day. didn't receive any garment bags, hangers or even tote bags. they said they don't receive anthing like that "from the manufacture [sic]". anyone know if this is actually true?

i usually receive some tote bags at least, and when i don't i've always assumed it's cause some shop assistant pilfered it or the store throws that stuff out when they get their deliveries. i definitely think it is reasonable to EXPECT good hangers and dust bags / garment bags when buying things like leather garments, blazers and coats... (or maybe that's just me, from having worked in more 'luxury'-oriented retail a long time ago...)

opinions and facts, please?
                      Last edited by Shucks; 03-02-2015, 04:00 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• newp
                        • Feb 2013

Thumbs up for Spence for letting me apply the code retroactively. Unfortunately a rare practice these days.

Comment

• TheDivinitus
                          • Jul 2011

Shucks, I was expecting the same from rickowens.eu. Their response was, they don't provide [plastic] hangers because "they need them in the store".

To me that response made no sense, especially when by default, RO women's jackets or blazers need that 15" Rick junior size. Not the easiest to find (especially in walnut chrome if to be picky.)
                          blog

Comment

• fncyths
                            • Apr 2010

/ \

you guys should definitely be getting garment bags AND hangers if you're purchasing jackets or blazers etc.

When my old boutique carried Rick in the early days we didn't receive any hangers but supplied our own and included them with only leather jacket / blazer purchases. Everything else did come in garment bags though.

That's pretty unacceptable guys - especially coming from you shucks and divinitus - since I would consider y'all "flagship" supporters of the brand. Crack that whip - Rick should be sending stuff to you guys
                            Originally posted by Shucks
                            it's like cocaine, only heavier. and legal.
                            Originally posted by interest1
                            I don't live in the past. But I do have a vacation home there.

Comment

• mzez
                              • Nov 2014

i've only ordered RO pods from forward, they just came wrapped in paper. selfridges still gives the hangar for jackets, but i don't think they give the bag

Comment

• dji
                                • Feb 2008

honestly Shucks how many of those tote bags could you possibly need? ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎