Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retailers and their customer service - good and bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • guardimp
    • Jun 2010

Considering for what they are selling for on ebay it would be nice regardless of whether you use them.

Comment

• Shucks
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by dji View Post
      honestly Shucks how many of those tote bags could you possibly need? ;)
      i think these things, like any other packaging material, affect the purchasing experience. but mostly, just like divinitus, i expect (and find useful) to get good hangers and garment bags when i buy expensive coats and jackets. going out to repeatedly buy this stuff is something i prefer not doing, and i don't want to have a stockpile of it either.

i was just wondering if anyone knows if RO has a consistent policy on how they send these things to retailers - what is always included with deliveries, and what is not?

Comment

• mikko
        • Apr 2013

All Rick items are shipped in cheap plastic covers/bags depending on item size (they do have the logo though). Tops have hangers. Tees and smaller items like scarves are shipped folded in branded, clear plastic bags with respective logo.

53 likes, 0 comments - sevenhelsinki on June 18, 2015: "The mailman paid us a visit today! New #RickOwens and #DrkShdw #SS15 #Faun in our bunker - photos..."

Comment

• Shucks
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by mikko View Post
          All Rick items are shipped in cheap plastic covers/bags depending on item size (they do have the logo though). Tops have hangers. Tees and smaller items like scarves are shipped folded in branded, clear plastic bags with respective logo.

https://instagram.com/p/zdU1WEPvsE/?modal=true

yeah thanks, that's pretty much what others have told me as well. i knew there weren't any proper 'garment bags' (there should be, though... ) but good to know about the hangers (i could def. use some more of those). and i guess forward are lying then... what about totes? only for mainline footwear? i seem to get them in all kinds of sizes also for a random bunch of other stuff, esp. when i order from ro online...

Comment

• mikko
            • Apr 2013

I would have to check as I don't remember outright. At least footwear but I think we've received totes here and there for other items if I'm not totally off.

Comment

• BodyDouble
              • Jan 2014

I've always gotten totes in Mainline shoes, Drkshdw does not supply them it seems. I did get a Tote with a Hat though and it was a little different from the shoe tote, much tougher material.

LNCC seems to be the only one that has delivered RO to me with everything intact since they're shipping from a warehouse. Ive gotten felt hangers with clips for Shorts and the nice thick hanger for leather jackets. Thats about it though, everything else is just in the clear plastic bag - shirts, beanies etc.

Ssense also does a pretty good job of supplying everything.

I'll def have to go through Seven soon though.

Everyone else i'm sure seems to just horde the bags and hangers for themselves or sell them on eBay or as an incentive if they're selling stuff secondhand. A lot of times people are just hoping you don't ask for them.

Also theres a few guys on instagram that work for FWRD and i'm sure they're nice and everything but I am almost positive these guys are trying on all the clothes and playing instagram fashion show dress up everyday with clothes until they have to sell them. I've ordered a few things and while the packaging has been nice, the clothes look like they've been sitting out for a while and just packed nicely. Nothing i've gotten from them had any of the clear plastic bags and I know they can't sell RO in their storefront so why does it look like its been on display?

Comment

• dji
                • Feb 2008

^ they have a pretty generous returns policy so people may try things on more than a few times before sending them back..

the drkshdw sneakers I've purchased have come with drkshdw branded tote bags.

the flagstores will always provide you with one if you ask, they're definitely easier to cram in your suitcase if you're travelling. when I visited RO London last they had exclusive drkshdw London totes in black which was nice.

Comment

• newp
                  • Feb 2013

Originally posted by dji View Post
                  ^ they have a pretty generous returns policy so people may try things on more than a few times before sending them back..

the drkshdw sneakers I've purchased have come with drkshdw branded tote bags.

the flagstores will always provide you with one if you ask, they're definitely easier to cram in your suitcase if you're travelling. when I visited RO London last they had exclusive drkshdw London totes in black which was nice.
                  I haven't ordered from frwd, they have a generous returns policy but they don't have a large returns tag placed on a visible spot like antonioli or luisaviaroma do? Ugh, if I buy used items I'd rather use the classifieds.

Comment

• yffet
                    • Aug 2009

Hello !

Anyone already tried this site ?

They also sell on grailed.

I dunno
                    Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

Comment

• hausofblaq
                      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by yffet View Post
                      Hello !

Anyone already tried this site ?

They also sell on grailed.

I dunno
                      The user selling on Grailed is Ambitot, who I believe was also a user on here that sold a BBS fake? Can't definitively say Altera Store is run by him but all the photos are the same, so I definitely would take extra caution.

Comment

• bukka
                        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by hausofblaq View Post
                        The user selling on Grailed is Ambitot, who I believe was also a user on here that sold a BBS fake? Can't definitively say Altera Store is run by him but all the photos are the same, so I definitely would take extra caution.
                        This dude sells legit and fake shit. He's been banned from here twice. I wouldn't buy anything from him.
                        Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• yffet
                          • Aug 2009

Well thank you for your advices.

He just told me that it´s size 10 oxford ccp fits a 43 while it says 44 on its website.

This + his past here = i ll move on :)

Bests
                          Last edited by yffet; 03-05-2015, 02:02 PM.
                          Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

Comment

• maahno
                            • Mar 2013

Dear Admins, I do not want any self-promotion
                            just want to clarify the situation
                            if necessary I delete these posts

This is my website and all the clothes legit
                            My name Aleksandr

About Ambitot
                            He sells his stuff through my website like consignment store

Also for my opinion about all situation with fake stuff
                            He sold about 100 items on sufu and have very good story
                            And as I understand he was banned after hearing only one side
                            As he explained to me he was selling just a "leather jacket" for 500$ without saying any brands like BBS

yffet
                            You asked me about the size 9 and 42
                            I told you that size CCP 9 is 44EU just it
                            Last edited by maahno; 03-05-2015, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• nvsnli
                              • Mar 2013

Bought once from Ambitot, stuff was legit. Cant chime more than that.
                              Maahno nice site, i like the design, very good pictures and easy to navigate.

I wonder what you meant when you wrote:

He sells their stuff through my website like consignment store
                              Who are THEY you speak of?

Comment

• maahno
                                • Mar 2013

Originally posted by nvsnli View Post
                                Bought once from Ambitot, stuff was legit. Cant chime more than that.
                                Maahno nice site, i like the design, very good pictures and easy to navigate.

I wonder what you meant when you wrote:

Who are THEY you speak of?
                                Thanks)
                                fixed

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡