X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DHC
    • Jul 2007

Barney's Warehouse Sale

I feel it is my duty as a member of SZ to announce, for those that may be interested, that Barney's Warehouse Sale begins next week. Yes, its about that time again. Its at the Santa Monica Airport as always.
    Originally posted by Faust
    fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• mortalveneer
      • Jan 2008

Re: Barney's Warehouse Sale

[quote user="DHC"]I feel it is my duty as a member of SZ to announce, for those that may be interested, that Barney's Warehouse Sale begins next week. Yes, its about that time again. Its at the Santa Monica Airport as always.
      [/quote]

How insane is this sale? Worth forcing a trip I'd been meaning to take to cali anyway?

I am not who you think I am

Comment

• DHC
        • Jul 2007

[quote user="mortalveneer"]

[quote user="DHC"]I feel it is my duty as a member of SZ to announce, for those that may be interested, that Barney's Warehouse Sale begins next week. Yes, its about that time again. Its at the Santa Monica Airport as always.
        [/quote]

How insane is this sale? Worth forcing a trip I'd been meaning to take to cali anyway?

[/quote]

A resounding no is my answer to that question. Barney's warehouse sales have proven to be disappointing the last couple of seasons. There may be some worthwhile finds, but they tend to get picked up very quickly. The only thing insane about the sale are the people shopping it. I live like 5 minutes from the hangar, so I'll probably list a brief rundown if I decide to make my way over there.

Originally posted by Faust
        fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• mortalveneer
          • Jan 2008

Cool...I'll wait til a weekend that my friend is headlining in SF...all the answer I needed...

Comment

• sam_tem
            • Apr 2007

Re: Sale

[quote user="sam_tem"]

[quote user="BECOMING-INTENSE"] [quote user="Jochan3000"]Anyone knows when and if Park in vienna will mark down their stuff further? Their still only 40% off. Thanks
            [/quote]

PARK
            WINTER KOLLEKTIONEN
            AB SOFORT BIS
            -60%
            REDUZIERT
            [<:o)] [/quote]

I just emailed them to see if they have any Ann D. left, so if they do get back to me i'll spread the word to anyone. Likewise, if anyone else knows i'd certainly appreciate it.

[/quote]

since i forgot to post them earlier. they may not have all of this anymore though so you'd have to check with them.

Leatherjacket (size M) with fur collar - eur 2.150,- minus 60pct sale red = eur 860,-
            Boots (size 44) - eur 790,-

coat with hood (size S) eur 1.080,- minus 60pct sale red. = eur 432,-

coat lined with fake fur lining (can be worn seperately) size M - eur 1.790- minus 60pct sale red = 716,-
            white pants (size S) eur 480,- minus 60pct sale red = eur 192,-

and there is also one white longsleeve t-shirt left in size S - I don't have
            a picture of it - sorry - eur 155,- minus 60% sale red = eur 62,-

he also gave me a lot more pics of the coat w/ fake fur. here's two of them:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ntel_1back.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...nnMantel_1.jpg

Comment

• mortalveneer
              • Jan 2008

that hooded coat is pretty nice. wish it were larger...

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Happy hunting.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                  • Nov 2007

In my experience Century 21 on a bad day blows away the Barney's sample sale on its best. The few worthwhile items are usually damaged. That said my friend scored a nice pair of Dior combat boots the other day and I noticed a pair of good looking Margiella combat boots as well.
                  LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• casem
                    • Sep 2006

True that ^^^ and a lot less crowded (unless you go to C21 on a weekend).

Couldn't find the sample sale thread so I'm asking this hear. In the wisdom and experience of those on this board, do sample sales for a given designer generally occur the same time every year? I ask because I made out like a bandit at last years Patrik Ervell sample sale (apparently I'm his sample size) and I would really like to make the next one but I'm no longer in NYC. I see that last year there was a sale on March 18th so I'm wondering if it's a safe bet there will be another on the corresponding sunday this year. I hate not being in NYC anymore...

music

Comment

• unmetro
                      • Sep 2006

i don't hear about sales (outside of retail) in Hong Kong too often, but there is one going on this week in Causeway Bay. Not a fan of CK Jeans, but CK Underwear is on sale too....so if you want to rock it like "marky mark" head over to times square.

Warehouse Sale up to 90% off
                      date: 6-12 march
                      time: 10:00-20:00 (3/11 till 17:00)
                      venue: rm 1002-3, 10/F, soundwill plaza, 38 russell st, causeway bay (opposite to times square)

btw...anyone know of any sample sales or outlets in TOKYO?

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Thinking about this. I know Miyake doesn't get much play here, but there is always something cool there...

For one day only, men's and women's Issey Miyake, Pleats Please, and HaaT are on the cheap; think 60 to 80 percent off retail.

When: 3/14 (8?4).

Where: 139 Franklin St., at Varick St., second fl

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Oh, there is also a Paul Smith sample sale, apparently. Price list in one of the pictures in the link.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• drexl
                            • Sep 2006

Just got this in my mailbox, apparently Reborn's having a stock/sample sale for the Montrealers:

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎