• Show
Clear All
  • disruptfam
    • Sep 2009

thank you ^

Comment

• Aleks
      • Feb 2009

I once saw a guy wearing number (n)ine jeans with an off-white shirt which I think may be Viridi-anne in Gastown in Vancouver. Which one of you was it. Your bag was amazing.

Comment

• BeauIXI
        • Nov 2008

Jon wears n(n) jeans.. But he don't live here no more.

Also, if anyone was interested in a gasmask bag..

Originally posted by philip nod
        somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• Aleks
          • Feb 2009

it's funny how I can post a vague description of one's outfit and within 15 minutes I have possibly found out who it is. The wonders of SZ

Comment

• Piffen
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by munch View Post
            Piffen: what the...? A4 isn't supposed to be the size of an actual A4 paper? :D I only went after those measurements. haha. well... I guess that makes it even more interesting! sorry about that :) think it would hold up with a couple of kilos of books? or is it too small for that anyway?

[...]
            It's a simpe canvas bag, not very good looking, but clean and simple - and above all - good quality for a fair price.

I've been stuffing mine full of books etc., it won't break. But as I said, if I put my lap top in there, there's only room for a book and some stuff, and that's it.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

/\ It's awesome. It's a big bag though - I don't see the purpose of lugging it around the city like Professor here is doing.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Catfood
                • Oct 2008

I like the Ann bag too. Decent size if you have to carry a laptop around as well as a few other bits and pieces. Leather seemed relativley durable as well if I remember correctly.

Comment

• munch
                  • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Piffen View Post
                  It's a simpe canvas bag, not very good looking, but clean and simple - and above all - good quality for a fair price.

I've been stuffing mine full of books etc., it won't break. But as I said, if I put my lap top in there, there's only room for a book and some stuff, and that's it.
                  oh, right. well it does look nice and all, and is very cheap
                  also that one named "Bag" looks kind of nice too, I could probably carry all my belongings in it though.. looks huge

Comment

• Venus in Furs
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    /\ It's awesome. It's a big bag though - I don't see the purpose of lugging it around the city like Professor here is doing.
                    Originally posted by Catfood View Post
                    I like the Ann bag too. Decent size if you have to carry a laptop around as well as a few other bits and pieces. Leather seemed relativley durable as well if I remember correctly.
                    I am wanting to carry a laptop and SLR in it. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger, although if it's too big for carry on luggage then it's not gonna be much use to me. I've seen it on Komakino for $1100 CAD. The Australian Dollar is very strong atm so it seems like a good buy, unless I can find something a little smaller.

Comment

• Vikeid
                      • Feb 2009

would love to get a nice leather bag, and imo ma+ has the nicest ones. now i just use my guidi dustbag, works pretty good.

Comment

• Venus in Furs
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2009

^ The ma doctors bag looks pretty cool.

Comment

• Catfood
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Venus in Furs View Post
                          I am wanting to carry a laptop and SLR in it. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger, although if it's too big for carry on luggage then it's not gonna be much use to me. I've seen it on Komakino for $1100 CAD. The Australian Dollar is very strong atm so it seems like a good buy, unless I can find something a little smaller.
                          It's not too big to use as carry on luggage. Should fit a laptop and SLR just fine.

Comment

• Venus in Furs
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2009

Oh great, thanks for your help man, much appreciated. Think I'll buy it

Comment

• Aleks
                              • Feb 2009

I think the ann bags looks a bit too much like a purse, I prefer bags that hang over the shoulder.

Comment

• zamb
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Venus in Furs
                                What's the verdict on this bag from ann?

I noticed ProfMonnitoff with it in the WAYWT thread

I think it looks great. I'm going overseas in January and need a bag that I can carry around all day with everything in it (camera etc). This looks like an option
                                I like it, its about the same size as my "polis" bag, which most people thing is too big, but i love. does it have a shoulder strap?
                                I cannot carry bags wothout shoulder straps...........just dont like holding them in my hand.
                                “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                                .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎