• Show
Clear All

• Faust
    replied
    Originally posted by Rene2509 View Post
    Im still looking for laptop case lol.
    It's so difficult to find an "wow" one.
    any more idea's? =/
    Does everything have to be "wow"? Do you buy wow underwear too?

Leave a comment:

• Rene2509
    replied
    lol I think neoprene is a terrible material.
    There is a very nice case of leather! But I don't like the golden zip.

Leave a comment:

• ProfMonnitoff
    replied
    leather is a terrible material for laptop case, that's why nobody makes them.

Leave a comment:

• Rene2509
    replied
    Im still looking for laptop case lol.
    It's so difficult to find an "wow" one.
    any more idea's? =/

Leave a comment:

• ProfMonnitoff
    replied
    It seems Ann is well aware of the problem because the second batch looks like this (pic from Komakino). Except for the handle it's SOLID. I used it to carry a bunch of books and magazines, easily 15-20kg, as a carry-on on several flights (saved me over 100 euros in overweight charges each time) and the bag didn't break a sweat.

Leave a comment:

• mononon
    replied
    Originally posted by thehouseofdis View Post
    I have a the wrapped leather belt as well and I think the leather belt is a different and even softer leather. Ann has mentioned that she likes seeing her clothes change with age, so I'm not sure it's entirely a durability issue, but it can be disappointing when you spend a lot on something and it doesn't hold up for at least a few seasons.
    yeah, but i think she means age as in "beautifully age" in colour and texture, not unravelling. regardless when spending 1k+ on a bag, you would expect it to outlive you.

Leave a comment:

• thehouseofdis
    replied
    I have a the wrapped leather belt as well and I think the leather belt is a different and even softer leather. Ann has mentioned that she likes seeing her clothes change with age, so I'm not sure it's entirely a durability issue, but it can be disappointing when you spend a lot on something and it doesn't hold up for at least a few seasons.

Leave a comment:

• mononon
    replied
    leather is nice, but not durable. i have an ann belt like that leather, reminds me of a catepillar, and it is unravelling after less than one year

Leave a comment:

• thehouseofdis
    replied
    Originally posted by ProfMonnitoff View Post
    I have this, and the spiral leather on the handles has started to come loose. It was held together with sticky paper or something

I'll probably take it to a professional leather tailor next time I'm in New York, but it's seriously not supposed to happen with a 1200 Euro bag.
    I've a little issue with the leather rolling up a bit on the handle but it hasn't been too much of a problem. I agree that bags at that price should be a little more durable but I'm not bothered by it too much. The design and quality of the leather are great.

Leave a comment:

• ProfMonnitoff
    replied
    Originally posted by thehouseofdis View Post
    I'm also still in love with the bag I got in 2008:

[xIMG]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a81/thehouseofdis/my%20things%20and%20stuff/a-1.jpg[/IMG]
    I have this, and the spiral leather on the handles has started to come loose. It was held together with sticky paper or something

I'll probably take it to a professional leather tailor next time I'm in New York, but it's seriously not supposed to happen with a 1200 Euro bag.

Leave a comment:

• cuddly
    replied
    looking for another small leather bag. same size as the small julius gas mask bag. any suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• thehouseofdis
    replied
    I just got this Ann bag for when I don't want to carry much:

I'm also still in love with the bag I got in 2008:

Leave a comment:

• Wax
    replied
    i loved all the bbs bags from fw10/11.

Leave a comment:

• Rene2509
    replied
    it's so difficult to find a laptop sleeve which I love!
    Im looking every day for a case! lol

I really like this one, but I don't like the golden zip.
    Does anyone know where to get one like this? (leather)

Leave a comment:

• jcotteri
    replied
    Do you have one? The customisation on them is quite cool :)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎