X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• munch
    replied
    hmmm, many good suggestions.
    Piffen: the a4 bag is a bit too small for my laptop, nice suggestion though (love the price, heh)
    beardown: the black one at 255$ was sold out... but they do have other very nice bags! will take these into consideration.
    I was sadly enough hoping to get more suggestions like.. 200$ or less, but I guess that's not very easy here on SZ :D
    nictan: that hare bag looks very small... if it was directed at me? :)
    peasant: hmm, not really the style I was looking for, cool bag though.. and sold out.

thanks guys!

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    Originally posted by beardown View Post
    I have this bag in 'fatigue' and the quality is pretty amazing for the price. It's a subtly waxed cotton, very sturdy and very roomy.
    May actually be way more room than you need but they have some smaller bags as well.
    $255 USD but you get free shipping for orders over $250.
    Some other really good bags on there...the quality is better than some much more expensive bags I own.

edit: also comes in black
    signature worthy

Leave a comment:

• nictan
    replied
    as posted in yes/no thread.

Leave a comment:

• Piffen
    replied
    Originally posted by munch View Post
    "cheap" black canvas bag that does not look like crap? should fit a macbook 13" and some books and all that school stuff. not too thick but still tough. leather suggestions are welcome too of course but I don't believe I can fit that into my budget at the moment... 300$ is the absolute maximum :|
    Did you check out Granit? Or http://www.granit.se/?id=155&item=1

I like their A4 bags.. Fits my laptop, some books etc. Like the colors as well.

Leave a comment:

• zxc4030
    replied
    my favorite bag from Ann D.

Leave a comment:

• Peasant
    replied
    I have this bag by Makr. It's a good sized weekender that's very basic and durable. I pretty much beat the hell out of it. I wish it had a shoulder strap, though. I think the availability was very small, thus the mark-up was..well, marked up.

Leave a comment:

• Ivans On High
    replied
    Yeah the mark up is pretty silly, though the 'property of' website sells out a lot faster in lots of styles (and why wouldn't it?). So I guess it depends on whether or not you can wait for them to re-stock.
    Last edited by Ivans On High; 09-15-2009, 12:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• beardown
    replied
    Holy shit...their markup is ridiculous. Add the shipping on there and it's almost $100 over the manufactured sales point.
    Definitely good photos though. For $255, it's a great bag.
    I didn't end up paying customs or duties but I guess that has to be taken into possible consideration.

Leave a comment:

• Ivans On High
    replied
    I really like that series of 'Property of...' bags. There are a few more pics on blackbird:

http://www.blackbirdballard.com/Bags_Merchantile.html

Leave a comment:

• beardown
    replied
    I have this bag in 'fatigue' and the quality is pretty amazing for the price. It's a subtly waxed cotton, very sturdy and very roomy.
    May actually be way more room than you need but they have some smaller bags as well.
    $255 USD but you get free shipping for orders over $250.
    Some other really good bags on there...the quality is better than some much more expensive bags I own.

edit: also comes in black

Leave a comment:

• munch
    replied
    "cheap" black canvas bag that does not look like crap? should fit a macbook 13" and some books and all that school stuff. not too thick but still tough. leather suggestions are welcome too of course but I don't believe I can fit that into my budget at the moment... 300$ is the absolute maximum :|

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    Half a grand for a canvas bag? No, thank you. My Jil Sander buffalo leather weekender is LINED in canvas.

Leave a comment:

• sargon97
    replied
    Been looking for a plain canvas bag for some time and ran across this company that looked interesting in a military sorta way.

MADE IN USA: Handmade in our Los Angeles HQ, discover simple yet modern backpacks, duffle bags, athletics, accessories and more, all designed with utility in mind.

Just wish the messenger was a bit less business shaped. They even have a used tarp freitagesque model.

Leave a comment:

• nutty07
    replied
    Something Huge

Shape can be vary

It will be interesting

Leave a comment:

• Heirloom
    Guest replied
    fuckin hell.

Leave a comment:

Working...