X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stretcheroo
    • Nov 2009

Guiless Question re Big Leather bags

I'm looking at a nice - big - leather shoulder bag. The craftsmanship is terrific and it looks terrific. My question is this: for those over the shoulder bags that are far larger than a messenger/laptop bag, what do you all carry around in them? I ask because I wonder whether I need the room and whether I would use such a big bag.

Comment

• stretcheroo
      • Nov 2009

Make that Guile-less

Originally posted by stretcheroo View Post
      I'm looking at a nice - big - leather shoulder bag. The craftsmanship is terrific and it looks terrific. My question is this: for those over the shoulder bags that are far larger than a messenger/laptop bag, what do you all carry around in them? I ask because I wonder whether I need the room and whether I would use such a big bag.
      I'm starting to sound out words like my 5 year old.

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by stretcheroo View Post
        ones bag should fit their lifestyle,
        so if your lifestyle doesnt require a large bag then there is no point, unless you are so in love with the bag that you desregard your lifestyle just for the beauty of the peice,..........

I have a large Bag, and I carry Yards Fabric, Books, whatever else I need, sometimes all at once.

maybe you go to the Gym and you dont like Gym bags, so you carry your workout gear in a really cool bag you dont mind carrying around............................
        think about what you really do on a daily basis and that should help in deciding what kind of bag you need.
        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• stretcheroo
          • Nov 2009

Good advice. Thanks.

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

I don't see a problem with a using a larger bag even if its only half full, as long as it doesn't create a problem when carrying it (for example the contents flying around)

so, if you feel like its usable regardless of size, then its as simple as that.
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• bestial
              • Jun 2008

I live small, and the only things I always have with me is a wallet, cellphone and keys. so in 99% of all cases I use the bag you get when ordering from Antonioli, the last percent I use the yohji-bag, but then I have to stuff it with unnecessary things.. which bothers me. I want to use it more.

Comment

• jcotteri
                • Jun 2008

i use my leather bags for groceries as well as holding whatever.. I feel naked without a bag

that yohji bag is great btw I want it <3
                WTB: This

Comment

• magic
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by jcotteri View Post
                  I feel naked without a bag
                  second this^
                  Focusing on object details

Comment

• Vikeid
                    • Feb 2009

i guess this have been asked too many times already, sorry for that. but anyone reccomend somewhere were you can get an affordable clean looking messenger bag in leather? loved thos alya-something that was posted. messenger version of them in that brown would be perfect, though i guess theyre pretty pricey?

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Vikeid View Post
                      i guess this have been asked too many times already, sorry for that. but anyone reccomend somewhere were you can get an affordable clean looking messenger bag in leather? loved thos alya-something that was posted. messenger version of them in that brown would be perfect, though i guess theyre pretty pricey?
                      PMing you.........
                      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Catfood
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Vikeid View Post
                        JAS M.B. have some quite nice bags. Guess it depends a bit what one considers affordable though. This one looks pretty nice, but is maybe a little on the small side?

Comment

• Vikeid
                          • Feb 2009

that one was pretty ok, but a bit "rough" looking for me. zamb's is much nicer me thinks, and would love to get one. just does'nt have too much dough this month.

hard to find pictures but a color like this and some similar design i guess. hard to describe but i guess you still have to pay up a bit for it.....

Comment

• Rene2509
                            • Jun 2008

Im looking for a very nice MacBook 15" case in black or something like that.

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
                              • Jan 2007

not black but hard graft make the nicest laptop sleeves in my opinion.
                              Originally posted by jogu
                              i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• Rene2509
                                • Jun 2008

it's nice, but I would also love an leather one, sorry I forget that to say.
                                White, Gray and Black is nice for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎