Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Magic1
    • Jan 2011

The siamese bag packs quite a bit for daily use. The leather is very strong and fine in the rain. and riri zips, of course. The new polis bag is also very cool.

Comment

• formateriam
      • Feb 2011

^ Zam's Siamese Tote is a great bag daily use. I prefer to keep mine somewhat less stuffed for a streamline appearance so it's perfect for my laptop, reusable shopping bag and other small daily items.

On another note, I recently received the Guidi M10 from Archive. Thanks to A and D for being super responsive and accommodating. Since I have only seen limited pics of this bag and had never handled one before purchasing, I figured I would take a few snaps of it for those of you who have considered buying one:

Unzipped, with the inside facing upwards...

Folded in half to reform the bag...

Completely zipped up and folded to create the satchel/messenger style...

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

This is one of the best bags ever. I've stopped carrying everything else since I got it.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Magic1
          • Jan 2011

got any pictures of it worn? or links?

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Coming soon, in StyleZeitgeist magazine, issue 2 :-)
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• eleven crows
              • Mar 2011

i'm looking for a weekende/boston/duffel bag. preferably black and leather. slept on the m.a+ one that was in the classifieds for ages.

any recommendations?

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

GUIDI.GUIDI.GUIDI. Sorry to sound like a broken record, but their weekender is the best.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• formateriam
                  • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                  This is one of the best bags ever. I've stopped carrying everything else since I got it.
                  I'll still probably switch between my others however I do agree it's great...an amazing balance between simplicity, form, and function.

Comment

• franz
                    • Mar 2011

I bought this Guidi GB2 in soft hors reversed in Midnight blue a few moths back from Andreas Murkudis. I just love it, my Jas MB a,d my Bottega don't get much wear anymore.

Color seems more 'right' on this pic:
                    Originally posted by Faust
                    True story. Dude walks into Hostem, looks around, says, "I like how you took this whole All Saints thing and ran with it."

Comment

• dmash
                      • Jun 2011

I just picked up a Guidi GB2 as well from another member. Patina looks incredible......

Comment

• soulshui
                        • Nov 2011

okay sz, I need you to help me find a good leather messenger or weekender bag! I carry a lot of stuff in my pocket so it need to be relatively big and roomy! (most importantly, itmust have an adjustable strap) I've skim through this thread and noticed that many of you are suggesting guidi, which I think is very nice! however, I need to know if there is anymore models for me to choose from The accordian bag from MA+ is nice but I wonder if it is really practical in real life. Any help or suggestion will be greatly appreciated! thanks in advance!

Comment

• seb
                          • Feb 2007

how is the comfort and ease with the guidi weekender?

is it heavy because of the horse leather? and is there a possibility to carry it over the shoulder or something like that?

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Any leather bag of this size will be heavy. My Jil Sander weekender is made from bison and it's heavy as fuck. Yes, you can carry it over your shoulder, although I'd imagine it won't be very comfortable if it's stuffed.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• seb
                              • Feb 2007

thanks for the info faust! i can imagine that it might get quite uncomfortable, if carried over the shoulder. will definitely have to check it out in the store.

Comment

• BSR
                                • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                                Any leather bag of this size will be heavy.
                                ^ the big MA+, when made in cow/calf leather, are quite light, that's why i switched from the guidis to the amadeis...
                                pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                                Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎