• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • reborn
    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
    what about these?

I know, I know, but I don't think you know how hard it is to find the perfect shoe in my size. and I don't have more than perhaps $350 to spend, and these are within my price range. I'd be happy with any of them, I just need to know what you guys think would be the best. I'll probably choose one of them anyway, I just need to hear someone else before I really decide.
    Hate to poo poo on the parade, but those heels look blah. Have you tried Jean-Michel Cazabat man heels? or YSL man heels? or Munoz Vrandecic (I've been eyeing the pair at Alan Bilzerian, though I would have my cobbler lowe the heel).

Just a thought.

Comment

• could you show me pictures? Where do I get them? If they are extra ordinary, I'd consider waiting and saving up for the summer or something. My economy is really bad atm.

Comment

• justine
        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by reborn View Post
        Munoz Vrandecic
        Oh Yeah!

Comment

• Secretside
          • Jul 2008

could you show me pictures? Where do I get them? If they are extra ordinary, I'd consider waiting and saving up for the summer or something. My economy is really bad atm.
          there's some on ebay (much cheaper than retail). if none are your size, just keep checking, there's always a pair or two listed. you can also purchase them from the YSL site.

Comment

• reborn
            • Aug 2008

could you show me pictures? Where do I get them? If they are extra ordinary, I'd consider waiting and saving up for the summer or something. My economy is really bad atm.

Check out:
            For jean-michel cazabat
            www.barneys.com (I'm sure they'll go on sale come holiday season, then you can stuff you stockings into them). However, the selection online is not that great. The Beverly Hills Barneys has a great selection.

Or for YSL
            www.ysl.com

Cannot find pics of the MV's, but when I buy them, I'll post. heehee

Comment

• Secretside
              • Jul 2008

a photo of the YSL's being worn, via sartorialist.

Comment

• thank you for the time and the links and all, but unfortunately, these aren't exaclty what i'm after. I'm not after the height itself, but more the effect of the steep angle.

Comment

• OMG! That guy is absolutely beautiful!!!!! I'm in love.

Comment

• reborn
                    • Aug 2008

thank you for the time and the links and all, but unfortunately, these aren't exaclty what i'm after. I'm not after the height itself, but more the effect of the steep angle.
                    ...Then I would suggest something fierce from Alaia, Gianni Barbato, or Louboutin... and practice walking in them.

Alaia lizard boots

Comment

• reborn
                      • Aug 2008

Here 's the pick from last post...sorry picks are not working.

Comment

• hah, I know how to walk in heels ^^

Louboutin, barbato, alaia. Wonder if they come in size US 10 or EU 42. i'll have a look.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

I coulda sworn that Louboutins did... on net a porter they sell up to a size 42

... although in really bad styles :) but at least you know the production gets up to that size!
                          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• hmm, their heels are too slim though. and their prices too high. lol

Comment

• Diego
                              • Aug 2007

You should wait for the RO heels, yahoo auction Japan.

Comment

• the ones with pony hair <3<3<3<3

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎