X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sam_tem
    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by danieldy View Post
    i really like this jacket but perhaps it's just me. the fit on it is a bit boxy which would be my gripe about it. i've really enjoyed the items i've picked up with shawl collars, even the exaggerated ones here, and it's comforting to know that i can pull it out 30 yrs from now (if it last that long of course) and still enjoy it.

Comment

• TRSltd
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by jgan85 View Post
      i know its not an *********** brand (Rachel Comey), but i'd like some comments on the quality of these, and if they're worth buying at US$140 shipped..
      they're the closest I can find to the shoe I really want, which is the common projects black leather laceless slipons in 43 (if anybody's selling that, let me know your price)

(photos stolen from seller)

thanks!

J
      Please, if you won't buy them, could you please send me in PM how can i communicate with seller? I like them sooo much! I've got similar from Marc Jacobs, all the same, and it looks very high-quality. I'd buy! Sorry, i don't know a lot about this label...

Comment

• Pinoy
        • Dec 2006

to those posting about the rachel comey / common projects: you can get something similar by NDC. NDC doesn't have that contrasting brown sole, which is a good thing IMO

Comment

• philip nod
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by TRILLABLAKE View Post
          For the living room?

Its more of a question to see if anyone else has one and if they are worth buying. I really like the design and will call them after the weekend to send it over. Unless someone can tell me of any problems they have had?
          if this kind of get up gets you laid nowadays
          i dont even know what to say
          One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• theaddict
            • Apr 2008

I also thought about getting a fireplace like this for my new home, but in a smaller version which looks like a bag with handles so it is portable.
            These fireplaces work with bioethanol and the bad thing about it is that it smells. Depending on the room you are doing the fire it can be, well disturbing. I was in a shop and they had the fire going and i watched it for half an hour to see how bad the smell is. Its not too bad, but i guess there are people who cant stand it.
            How much is that fixed one? I thibk the portable one is about 1400Euros...

Originally posted by TRILLABLAKE View Post
            For the living room?

Its more of a question to see if anyone else has one and if they are worth buying. I really like the design and will call them after the weekend to send it over. Unless someone can tell me of any problems they have had?
            Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• jgan85
              • Apr 2008

Originally posted by TRSltd View Post
              Please, if you won't buy them, could you please send me in PM how can i communicate with seller? I like them sooo much! I've got similar from Marc Jacobs, all the same, and it looks very high-quality. I'd buy! Sorry, i don't know a lot about this label...
              sure, if i decide not to buy it..

Originally posted by danieldy View Post
              to those posting about the rachel comey / common projects: you can get something similar by NDC. NDC doesn't have that contrasting brown sole, which is a good thing IMO
              hmm.. i actually like the contrasting wood sole
              ________
              Ipad Accessories
              Last edited by jgan85; 04-05-2011, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• Johannes Thorsen
                • Jun 2007

Those fireplaces are some of the ugliest things i've seen in a while.

Comment

• Norris
                  • Sep 2008

I'm not an expert but I'd think this is authentic? Also, yes or no for this Rick leather jacket from last season? Color is dust. Price is about 1500 or so.

Sorry if pics are a tad bit too big.
                  ________
                  Help On Love
                  Last edited by Norris; 05-09-2011, 11:23 AM.

Comment

• theetruscan
                    • Jan 2008

Rick Coat

Excuse the terrible pics. Basically, it's comfy, it's warm, but it's also fairly expensive, so I'd like it to look good. It's positively roomy through the torso and abdomen, but a little tight across the shoulders. I'm wondering if that shows, or just generally if the coat looks like a keeper.

Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Casius
                      • Dec 2006

KEEP. That coat is legit and fits you well I would say.
                      "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• dji
                        • Feb 2008

get a tailor to take it in through the body if you decide to keep it.

Comment

• Chant
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2008

I don't like the shape, nor the fit, nor the material, nor the colour.
                          It gives you a stocky silhouette, it's tight at the shoulders, it looks like a bathrobe with a high collar.
                          Better pics could possibly make me change my mind.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                            • Nov 2007

theetruscan: i think it looks fine. as with other pieces of rick outerwear it's supposed to be fitted in the shoulders and relaxed in the body. keep it.
                            LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• theetruscan
                              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Chant View Post
                              I don't like the shape, nor the fit, nor the material, nor the colour.
                              Nothing to be unhappy about. I wouldn't ask if I only wanted confirmation. I'm still a little unsure, though I'm glad some like it. It's certainly loose through the body. It looks I could take in the stomach area (where I carry more than a few beers) about 15cm without it becoming even remotely tight, and 20 cm without it becoming awkward. I'm alternating between sure I'm keeping it, and sure I'm returning it still, so I certainly appreciate negative as well as positive feedback. If I just wanted affirmation, I wouldn't post here.

I may be the universe's worst photographer, but I tried taking 2 more pics:

Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• DHC
                                • Jul 2007

It looks good from the front, but the profile is not too flattering. My main problem with it is that it appears to fit very well even through the chest. The excess material through the torso looks like its weighty and causing the coat to sit weird along the diagonal seams in front instead of just draping, which is making for an unfavorable fit from the armhole through the entirety of the diagonal seams..as well as projecting the bottom third of the coat forward. I'd pass J.

Edit: relaxed through the body is well and good, but you look like your swimming in that thing from the side.
                                Originally posted by Faust
                                fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎