X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Raw
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by SHYE_POSER View Post
    FAUST - geeeeeet iiiiiittttt! i like the jkt alot.

SARGON - def the Berger hands down.

RAW - bruv they are tshirts,im sure you can decide yes or no for yourself.
    Haha I was waiting for someone to say that . It was more of a 'which one' instead of 'yes or no', since they're very similar in colour and cut, I couldn't decide between the two. I think I'm gonna go for the Rick tee since it's on sale.

Comment

• fenrost
      Banned
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Raw View Post
      Haha I was waiting for someone to say that . It was more of a 'which one' instead of 'yes or no', since they're very similar in colour and cut, I couldn't decide between the two. I think I'm gonna go for the Rick tee since it's on sale.
      if can't decide, then get both.

Comment

• bonejelly
        • Jul 2008

augusta

cjbreed, i say go for it, especially if you have the chance to try them on first and check the ankle issues.

one of my favourite augusta models, trying to hunt down the black ones in 44-46. if anyone can help out, holler on pm.

Comment

• H-R
          • May 2007

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
          how about these? brand new. under $900. cordovan. i was thinking i'd wear them white til i got sick of it and then dye them black.

i heard there may be issues with the heel/rear shaft area because of the wrap around. like at times it gets kinda screwy and your heel becomes exposed. not sure if thats true or not though...
          I had the chance to try them on last year. They are very stiff, and thus making it rather awkward/clunky to walk around in them. Also, because of the issue that andrew mentioned, I had to go up one size in order for them to fit me

Comment

• bestial
            • Jun 2008

another LUC l/s, this time the baby alpaca. you who have handled it, is it nice? my only concern is if it looks and feels a bit "sloppy". some pictures shows this, others just show another amazing top from Luca.

Comment

• MoFiya
              • Sep 2007

^ haven't touched IRL but looks amazing... Seems like you're on a LUC spree?

I need new kicks for days I dont wanna dress up too much. These MMM army sneakers are at yoox for kind of cheap but I wonder if the print is fail. Anyone know these?
              I have dreams of orca whales and owls
              But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

I finally came to my senses and decided to pass on it. Not because I don't love it, but because my needs are elsewhere.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
                  • Sep 2006

^i think you made the right choice,
                  it's a bit much, no?

this dress?
                  The knit is amazing in person,
                  but is the shape too boring?

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• merkuri
                    • Sep 2009

upper fits like a sweatshirt so I would pass. looks a bit too unstrcutured.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Not crazy about the shape, laika. It's a bit too unflattering. I don't mind loose, but within limits that still reflect a curve or two (like that Chalayan dress at INA, which you should've bought:-)).
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• cjbreed
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                        how about these? brand new. under $900. cordovan. i was thinking i'd wear them white til i got sick of it and then dye them black.

i heard there may be issues with the heel/rear shaft area because of the wrap around. like at times it gets kinda screwy and your heel becomes exposed. not sure if thats true or not though...
                        i decided to pass on these. apparently the ankle issue persists. the solution is to remove the button (it pops out) and wrap the lace thru the holes and wrap it up that way. seems like it would work, but since i need black boots, i can't try these on, its final sale, and the ankle is suspect, i'm going to hold out. sooo fyi they have size 10 at atelier for $864. buy them before i change my mind...
                        dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• DRRRK
                          • Aug 2009

Laika, if you are able to wear it similar to the model I'd go for it. The material looks beautiful and the shape is loose but still sexy (can I say that?)
                          Last edited by DRRRK; 12-15-2009, 11:29 AM. Reason: one word double

Comment

• Fuuma
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by laika View Post
                            ^i think you made the right choice,
                            it's a bit much, no?

this dress?
                            The knit is amazing in person,
                            but is the shape too boring?

I like overlong sweaters worn as dresses and this sorta qualifies, yes from me.
                            Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                            http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• rider
                              eyes of the world
                              • Jun 2009

there is something slightly awkward about that dress. i like sweater dresses too but with a straighter silhouette.

Comment

• genevieveryoko
                                • Sep 2009

yeah, I really like the knit but there's something slightly typical about the shape of it, as a dress...do they make any other garments in that knit?
                                http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎