• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jgan85
    • Apr 2008

Y/N? cotton/wool moto, mihara
    ________
    Airsoft pistols
    Last edited by jgan85; 04-05-2011, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• jogu
      • Jun 2009

yes maam !!!!!! i like it

Comment

• Raw
        • Oct 2009

Sorry for the crappy phone pic. Does this coat look a bit too small for me? It's an IS size 2 and felt quite constricting at the shoulders and arms when I had it on. They didn't have it in size 3 so I'm not sure if size 2 or 3 would be better.

Comment

• Castor
          • Nov 2009

I like, but I buy all my jackets a little constricting. Makes me feel safe.
          Originally posted by DRRRK
          The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• calvinc
            • Jan 2010

I feel that jacket fits you spot on B. The length is perfect and goes well with the rest of your outfit. As like it is made for you
            Angela Marriner - While driving yesterday I saw a banana peel in the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart

Comment

• scott.m
              • Mar 2009

the size is okay, but dude you gotta dress better for your body type, something that long butchers your height, trust me i'm 5'6 and know this problem all too well.

Comment

• calvinc
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by scott.m View Post
                the size is okay, but dude you gotta dress better for your body type, something that long butchers your height, trust me i'm 5'6 and know this problem all too well.
                I love the length actually. Maybe it is just me
                Angela Marriner - While driving yesterday I saw a banana peel in the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart

Comment

• Raw
                  • Oct 2009

Yeah I never use to like long coats since I'm 5'9 but when I tried this on I just loved it. Also the bottom is cut at an angle, longer at the front compared to the back so the angle I took the shot might make it look longer too.

Now that you brought that up scott.m, I guess I should re-address the question to 'yes or no' on the coat.

Comment

• scott.m
                    • Mar 2009

ahahah yeah man, not to hinder you buying it, as it certainly is a beautiful piece, i just wonder if it may be too much. at 5'9 you're at a pretty decent height so chances are no matter how tall that coat is gonna be loooooong.

Comment

• jogu
                      • Jun 2009

nice coat , too gothy for my tastes but still a nice lookin coat . i agree tho i dont like long ass coats but tbh the length isnt tooooo bad on u , like its not comin down to ur heel etc , just that longer coats mite overwhelm u , somethin to consider before buyin it

my vote is no

Comment

• kuugaia
                        • Feb 2010

I reckon no as well B. I really like the coat, but the sleeves are a bit too long and it's also a bit too long at the front too (way past your knees). And for the price of an IS item...I'd say look for something a bit more suiting for you.

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                          • Mar 2007

Raw - To me, the coat actually looks a little too large on you. If you really love it, and plan on getting it, buy it at Japanese retail price. If you're paying non-Japanese retail, I'd say it's not worthwhile, considering the coat looks alright on you, not awesome. Imo.

Overall, it's a no for me too.

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

I think it looks small at the sleeves and shoulders, plus maybe a bit long for your height.
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Raw
                              • Oct 2009

Thanks for everyones opinions. I would have only gotten it for Japanese retail, not mark-up. But I think I'll pass on it for now, maybe wait until 2010FW drops to see if there's coats that suit me better.

Comment

• Ochre
                                • Sep 2009

I'm (slowly) trying to building a respectable wardrobe and am looking to invest in some pants (or shorts) for spring/summer.

Does anyone have opinions on these DRKSHDW poplin pants? I've never felt the texture before but I hear they are very light and comfortable during the summer months.

Thanks for any help.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎