Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jogu
    • Jun 2009

sargon i cant comment on the quality of those trousers but i prefer the yohji ones over the doma . i rly dislike the way the doma ones taper in on tha bottom yet are baggyand wide near the upper thigh . looks kinda bad :( :(
    the yohji ones are better imo cos theyre wide n baggy al lthroughtout the trouser and i like that theyre equally wide at the bottom so u can cuff em a little for minimal stacking

Comment

• obama
      • Aug 2009

hi all, got this with good price.

Is it a good item?

personally, I prefer boot with lace and wider opening. Need some advice in order to pull the trigger.

Any advice on with pants to match with? Any snap or runway photo to share?

Thanks!!

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

these look fake.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• obama
          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          these look fake.
          really? provide one more photo to verify...

Comment

• sargon97
            • Jan 2009

Yeah I was kinda feeling that. Now I only have to track down the YY in my size. I guess may as well wait for sales at this point.

Originally posted by jogu View Post
            sargon i cant comment on the quality of those trousers but i prefer the yohji ones over the doma . i rly dislike the way the doma ones taper in on tha bottom yet are baggyand wide near the upper thigh . looks kinda bad :( :(
            the yohji ones are better imo cos theyre wide n baggy al lthroughtout the trouser and i like that theyre equally wide at the bottom so u can cuff em a little for minimal stacking

Comment

• JD_May
              • Apr 2010

I don't know if Faust was serious but have difficulty accepting the notion that Ann D has adequately broad appeal to be worth anyone's time in faking, especially not boots. That said, I am not a fan of the sole on those.
              In a perfect world you could fuck people without ever giving them a piece of your heart.
              And every glittering kiss and every touch of flesh is another shard of heart you'll never see again.

Comment

• kuugaia
                • Feb 2010

^ You've obviously not met Virgin Blak or the many Korean fakes online. On that note, I don't feel anything special for those boots obama. Even if you get them for a good price, if you don't know how to wear them what's the point? Wait for something you'll like.

Yohji > Damir with those pants sargon.

Comment

• JD_May
                  • Apr 2010

I have not, this is news to me. And somewhat perturbing. If they'll fake Ann D then what won't they.
                  In a perfect world you could fuck people without ever giving them a piece of your heart.
                  And every glittering kiss and every touch of flesh is another shard of heart you'll never see again.

Comment

• Jorge Hache
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by kuugaia View Post
                    ^ You've obviously not met Virgin Blak or the many Korean fakes online. On that note, I don't feel anything special for those boots obama. Even if you get them for a good price, if you don't know how to wear them what's the point? Wait for something you'll like.

Yohji > Damir with those pants sargon.
                    Agree. The YY seems nicer (also YY has all the experience in the world making beautiful drape wide pants), althoug i never have the chance to handle the domas in real life. i'll be nice if someone can explain a bit more about them, i'm kinda intrigued.

Comment

• obama
                      • Aug 2009

Thanks all, i think i will skip.

Just a note, I saw many fakes in China, some of them are really high-end designer brand every for the ones for making for mass market, such as Ann Dem, RO, Mihara, Lavin, julius. Fake for Ann Dem is pretty common now

Comment

• JD_May
                        • Apr 2010

Faking lanvin doesn't surprise me at all. Faking julius though... that's interesting because it will obviously cost a whole lot more to fake this kind of stuff, which uses more expensive materials - even if you're cheaping out, making a leather boot with a zip and a rubber sole is more costly and difficult than it was to fake ed hardy and nikes.

Comment

• croatoan
                          • Jul 2007

There are fakes of everything you could imagine in Korea and presumably China, as well. Daily I see fake N. Hoolywood, Attachment, Rick Owens, Lad Musician, etc. Everyone here seems to have a shopping/tote bag, whether it be leather or canvas, with the Ann Demeulemeester logo on it. Even saw some woman probably in her 40s using one with her purple track jacket and sun visor. Not to say that the fakes are limited to such simple items because it is seriously the entire line.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

/\ Yeah, I saw one of those in Union Square, lol. Usually indicates a Parsons student from southeast Asia.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laughed
                              • Jul 2009

The brand is Asos. My stomach almost turns at the thought of purchasing these. I mean, they're Asos! But they're only 42 bucks. That's payless crazy. Has anyone ever bought anything from here, and/or WOULD anyone buy an Asos brand boot? I also wonder if they would be comfortable. Buying cheap boots mean I can splurge on something else. Or I'll just keep on searching for a quality pair like the Julius.

Comment

• jogu
                                • Jun 2009

idk wat asos is , never heard of it . the boot itself is just kinda ok , not fugly not hot either . if u like it tho and its only 42 bux then get it . even tho i buy expensive ass clothes i dont ONLY wear expensive shit , like if i see somethin i like whether it be a shoe or shirt or w/e ill consider buyin it regardless of the brand or how much that shit costs . dont care wat the brand is in fact i prefer spending less lol , leaves more $ for bluburry icees boyeeeee

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎