X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • messenoire
    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by seatbelts View Post
    KKA Drape Cardigan in sz3 (I'm a 48). Black.

Too feminine?
    i dont think i've asked myself "too feminine?"in years. if you like it then get it. as long as you have the confidence to pull it off then that's all that matters.

Comment

• lost53
      • Dec 2010

^ I really like this piece, as Lowrey mentioned it can be worn in a variety of ways. I usually wear mine upside down.. it can then be pulled across with a brooch or even tied with a simple knot. It really is a versatile piece. Enjoy!

Comment

• seatbelts
        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by lost53 View Post
        ^ I really like this piece, as Lowrey mentioned it can be worn in a variety of ways. I usually wear mine upside down.. it can then be pulled across with a brooch or even tied with a simple knot. It really is a versatile piece. Enjoy!
        Well, I have an eBay coupon and by the time I decided to buy it, someone had bid, thus the BIN option disappeared. I contacted the seller and he won't take it down and put it up for the original BIN so I can buy it :\

Coupon expires before the auction will end.
        julius leather jacket size 2
        http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14217

Comment

• skinfade
          • Jul 2010

The new ccp zipper puller looks rather fagile

Comment

• gavagai
            • May 2010

The Attachment piece looks too much like a blanket

Its feminine in the sense that females more often wear these types of draped garments butI don't think it looks too feminine.

Comment

• arc
              • Mar 2011

Black or White

Comment

• Raw
                • Oct 2009

Black would be easier to incorporate into an outfit, especially for such loud sneakers. I'd go for a pair of triple buckles over those though.

Comment

• arc
                  • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Raw View Post
                  Black would be easier to incorporate into an outfit, especially for such loud sneakers. I'd go for a pair of triple buckles over those though.
                  But they aint really sneakers.

Comment

• michael_kard
                    • Oct 2010

I recommend that you wait and look on eBay and the classifieds section and get a similar looking pair without the velcro. It looks so tacky in my honest opinion.
                    ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                    Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Kaaos
                      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by arc View Post
                      Black or White

I could help you if you are after black tripple buckle version in size 45.
                      I know a shop that has them in stock... (not affiliated in any way just trying to help).

Comment

• arc
                        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Kaaos View Post
                        I could help you if you are after black tripple buckle version in size 45.
                        I know a shop that has them in stock... (not affiliated in any way just trying to help).
                        thanks for the offer

but im a size 42

Comment

• Clopek
                          • Apr 2011

When I first saw these on LVR I thought they looked pretty weak...but the presentation on Why Are You Here (which I saw today for the first time) seems much more intriguing...thoughts?

edit - I think I've decided I'm in love with them in Black...anyone know where they can be found?
                          Last edited by Clopek; 04-20-2011, 10:48 AM.
                          ...and the tide was way out.

Comment

• quiet noise
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2008

So, my julius sheepskin moto just arrived and i am debating with myself over wheter i should have it altered for a slightly snugger fit or not.

(had to censor my bathroom because its currently a floor-less mess, hot water tank broke last week and the plummers are still trying to fix it)
                            i think it fits quite nice, but its not julius-runway-shrinkwrap-xxs, wich i would kinda want. but i have very little experience of visiting tailorers and how size can be altered, so it might not work out at all, i dont know.

so, Tailor or No Tailor? any feedback is much appreciated.

Comment

• docus
                              • Dec 2010

Wow, that looks great on you, really gorgeous leather! In my opinion, going on these pics, I'd say not to tailor it. The proportions look good, your blood supply's not being constricted, and you'll be able to layer a little in winter.

If you need it a bit more snug you can always carefully try giving it a warm soak:

http://blog.alwaysnevernyc.com/post/...eather-jackets

I've never tried it myself but apparently it works, just don't overdo it.

Comment

• cjbreed
                                • Feb 2009

i vote no. the fit is sufficiently slim and the risk outweighs the reward. it is a little big but still looks good and i am bored with shrinkwrap
                                dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎