Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eye
    • Jan 2010

Thanks shucks, nice to know you'll be in paris soon ! I decided i wont buy cause of the fit. Really cant manage this volume with my current wardrobe... too bad cause i loved the colourway, anyway..
    I'm back on y/n for an appreciation. I want to wear this with margielas and ma+ derbies (round toe) / random sneakers.
    Point is : would this 5buttons and non-sharp fit suit this kind of blazer ? Am I buying the piece without thinking about congruence ?

Thanks a lot for previous advices though. Starting to appreciate the y/n support!
    WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

Comment

• quiet noise
      Banned
      • Dec 2008

all my suits are 5 button "mod style". to be honest i dont want to comment on the fabric without feeling it in person, but it looks quite crisp. blazers of this style look really "classy" but still casual enough for everyday wear. i would probably wear this one till the lining starts to fall off!

Comment

• Dane
        HAMMERTIME
        • Feb 2011

That jacket is pretty casual to me, so I would wear it with pretty much anything.
        i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Originally posted by quiet noise View Post
          im thinking about getting a non-black leather for my next purchase. how does the charcoal _7 ones work with a black wardrobe? is it preferable to go for a dust/drkshdw RO?

(yeah, i post about leathers again. get over it)
          don't you think about Obscur dust/grey ones?

Comment

• shah
            • Jul 2009

the hat in grey (wool/linen/cotton) or black (cotton)

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

seems pretty costumey to me.. first thing that comes to mind is a priest or a baker
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• shah
                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                seems pretty costumey to me.. first thing that comes to mind is a priest or a baker
                really ? I thought of Hamid Karzai

Comment

• mononon
                  • Sep 2009

thinking of trading my fw08 stag funnel leather for either one of these

(1) hammered lamb scuba
                  (2) blistered lamb stooges

i've always loved the scuba and never had the chance to own one. then again, the blistered lamb material is by far my favourite. only issue i've had with the stooges is, i find it too bikerish and the long sleeves bother me. then again, i've only owned them in thicker leathers, and not the blistered. opinions please
                  calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• Eye
                    • Jan 2010

No scuba mate, the hammered lamb version has a bad reputation from what i heard. Weird fit mostly due to the leather hood.
                    And we all know stooges are sharp and aggressive, so i think the blistered version should be really interesting.
                    I vote (2).
                    WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

Comment

• crz
                      • Apr 2008

keep the funnel leather

Comment

• mononon
                        • Sep 2009

thanks eye. i like the hammered lamb though minus the slight shine. but what is wrong with the way the hood zips in your opinion?

and i would keep the funnel of course, it's my favourite rick style, but it's too slim on me unfortunately.
                        calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• MWNN
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Jin View Post
                          don't you think about Obscur dust/grey ones?

Really nice what is the link?
                          Vkontakte?

Comment

• quiet noise
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2008

Shearling frontal zip "pilot" boots from acne. price is very tempting, Might be a very good investment for the next winter.

y/n?

Comment

• Dane
                              HAMMERTIME
                              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by quiet noise View Post
                              Shearling frontal zip "pilot" boots from acne. price is very tempting, Might be a very good investment for the next winter.

y/n?
                              Meh. If you're looking for something to wear in the salt, etc., sure, but otherwise, nah.
                              i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• quiet noise
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2008

I agree they are not the most gorgeous boots ever, but they look warm enough for the swedish winter. Maybe i can treat them with something to make the leather more matte and less glossy.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎