Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mixmaster7_91
    • Oct 2010

I've got a pair of side zips I believe with the same sole and they've held up really well so far so I would go for it if you like the boot. Plus if you've never own a pair of crepe soles, why not?

Comment

• nicelynice
      • Oct 2009

I'm not usually one for skull and flower patterns, but this cdg+homme, hmm

Comment

• Dane
        HAMMERTIME
        • Feb 2011

^ that's one of the few printed-pieces in that collection that I like, so yes for me. Skulls aren't necessarily something I'd refer to as subtle, but the pattern is busy enough that they don't jump out at you.
        i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

agreed, that looks pretty sleek
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• the breaks
            • Sep 2007

Yea looks great.
            Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Stijn
              • Jun 2011

I know everybody here hates kris van assche :p but I kinda like these shoes and they're on sale..... are they worth €282.04?

Comment

• munch
                • Aug 2008

hmm, not a huge fan of buckles on that style of boot... but looks alright. can you remove the buckles without any fit issues?

Comment

• Peasant
                  • Jul 2009

^Not terrible, but a no from me.

My poplins have been falling apart for a year now. I just keep stitching them back together.

The CDG blazer is actually pretty nice. It would certainly take some confidence to wear it but I like the print. Looks like something Ann would do. Every other skull CDG print I saw this year was so bad.

Comment

• Stijn
                    • Jun 2011

Originally posted by munch View Post
                    hmm, not a huge fan of buckles on that style of boot... but looks alright. can you remove the buckles without any fit issues?
                    The leather seems really soft and thin so I don't think you can remove the buckles without it looking weird. And I have really skinny legs... So wearing them without the buckles isn't really an option.

Comment

• jogu
                      • Jun 2009

nicelynice GET THAT SHIT ! yessssss from me , i love the shape of the blazer and the pattern seems kinda obscurish . like from a distance idk if i could tell exactly what it was unless i got closer and even then i like how the pattern is done

Comment

• Dane
                        HAMMERTIME
                        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Stijn View Post
                        I know everybody here hates kris van assche :p but I kinda like these shoes and they're on sale..... are they worth €282.04?
                        I'm okay with the buckle...but the heel looks strange. Either way, I think you can do better for that price.
                        i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Peasant
                          • Jul 2009

..dito. Just save up a bit more $ and watch the Classifieds. Less is more especially when 'the less' is better.

Comment

• messenoire
                            • Nov 2009

i am going to echo the sentiment of the last few users and go with no. when you see yourself purchasing these do you think you will keep looking for something "better" or will you be satisfied with your purchase? if it's "keep looking" then i'd save your money and put it towards that something better. a lot of designers are making that style boot so i am sure you can find something that you don't really need a cheap price to persuade you to purchase. good luck

Comment

• Stijn
                              • Jun 2011

Thanks everyone!!

It does indeed seem better to wait for the real thing instead of buying something I'm not completely satisfied with.

Comment

• hommedeguerre
                                • Jun 2009

I want to get this SILENT bag for my bike...but not sure if it can be cinched down to be worn as a messenger? Thoughts?

Le 21ème

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎