Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • michael_kard
    • Oct 2010

Come on guys... Doesn't everyone on SZ own an appartment in the Upper East Side, a Lamborghini and at least two collections worth of CCP?
    ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
    Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Chant
      Banned
      • Jun 2008

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
      Come on guys... Doesn't everyone on SZ own an appartment in the Upper East Side, a Lamborghini and at least two collections worth of CCP?
      Gt-josh owns many more, but you're too young to know.

Comment

• Crowzer
        • Feb 2011

Thanks for the opinions about LEU scraf. I'll buy it !

Comment

• laughed
          • Jul 2009

doc martins....?

Comment

• Urthwhyte
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by laughed View Post
            doc martins....?
            Collab?

Comment

• laughed
              • Jul 2009

regular.

Comment

• Creep
                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                Not sure what SZ enough means either...but you asked for opinions, so I answered with mine. :)
                my apologies then if my question caused you emotional distress to the point that you want to blow your brains out. .

Lowrey/dane : by SZ i simply meant a state of mind where you appreciate clothing based solely on its aesthetic, technicalities , nuances and construct, where and how it is produced and what it stands for. a state of mind that can free one from mindless consumerism that is encouraged by all outlets of the media today. my statement "going it baller" might have indicated that i am an individual who buys clothes simply for the sake of it, however to me it was just an reappropriation of the word baller, as a joke.

michaelkard : being baller, i dont need no ccp. i rain money, in the strip clubs.
                hip hop died with biggie and pac.

Comment

• Dane
                  HAMMERTIME
                  • Feb 2011

Originally posted by laughed View Post
                  regular.
                  I'll always have a soft spot for them...quality isn't quite the same as what it used to be, but what is anymore!

Originally posted by Creep View Post
                  my apologies then if my question caused you emotional distress to the point that you want to blow your brains out. .

Lowrey/dane : by SZ i simply meant a state of mind where you appreciate clothing based solely on its aesthetic, technicalities , nuances and construct, where and how it is produced and what it stands for. a state of mind that can free one from mindless consumerism that is encouraged by all outlets of the media today. my statement "going it baller" might have indicated that i am an individual who buys clothes simply for the sake of it, however to me it was just an reappropriation of the word baller, as a joke.

michaelkard : being baller, i dont need no ccp. i rain money, in the strip clubs.
                  I based my opinion on the fact that they 'was fugly. They're your feet tho...do what you gotta do.
                  i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Eye
                    • Jan 2010

looking for big bad boots and found these

i really like the design but since it will be my first pair of poell sidezips i'd love to get some advices from you guys
                    like i'm a bit worried about the condition : are these built to last or subject to deterioration - does these wrinkles at the back of the boots seem normal to you ?
                    thanks a lot,
                    WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

Comment

• messenoire
                      • Nov 2009

have you tried guidi backzips? i prefer those to ccp and i feel like they can pretty much go with anything. i never liked the shape of the ccp toebox. but different strokes for different folks! i think more of a concern if this is your first pair would be sizing concerns and if you want big bad AND comfort or just big and bad.

Comment

• Eye
                        • Jan 2010

yup i did and i liked 'em but these look more agressive to me and less feminine.
                        besides i prefer sidezips to backzips (probably the only one here)
                        but thanks for the advices (size should fit)
                        WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

Comment

• tenorish
                          • Oct 2011

BBS double layered

Thinking about this.. Does anyone have (any experience with) it?
                          I have some BBS leather and trousers that this would go well with.

pictures not mine

Comment

• aphex27
                            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Eye View Post
                            looking for big bad boots and found these

i really like the design but since it will be my first pair of poell sidezips i'd love to get some advices from you guys
                            like i'm a bit worried about the condition : are these built to last or subject to deterioration - does these wrinkles at the back of the boots seem normal to you ?
                            thanks a lot,
                            Regarding the wrinkles, I think the previous owner's heel used to slide outwards quite a bit. The boots were probably too big for him.
                            Other than that, awesome boots, just make sure you get a good discount due to the condition...

Comment

• messenoire
                              • Nov 2009

halo asymmetrical julius tee

i wear a size 1 and i am not sure how the size 2 fit with this. i think i will be able to wear this with tighter julius jeans but i was wondering if there's a height requirement to these? any info on sizing and just general opinion calls on people who have this particular tee would be great!

Comment

• mattizzle
                                • Oct 2011

Julius Halo asymmetric

I have one in size 2 and fits me perfectly (Size 44). Not too tight or loose at all.

The length is about 125cm and looks fine. (I am about 176cm tall)

And the material is amazing. Really comfortable.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎