• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shdws
    • Sep 2011

Thanks for reply Eternal and Christian.

Conflicting answers........ :S

Yea I haven't really tied them tight, I really like that untied boots look (if you know what I mean :S)

But the boots are not exactly snug, like my foots about 26cm long and the boots total length is 29.5, so theres is a lil room in the toe box, its tad loosey goosey when I have them untied but nothing too dramatic.

But its soooo comfy having them loose, but I have never tried on tight boots (these are my first purchase)

I'll upload a pic of them tied when I can get my camera working again , hence I used phone pics :S.

Thanks again for the help though!
    Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• shdws
      • Sep 2011

Eternal

You described it perfectly lol, there is like something strange definitely.

I think it is honestly due to my skinny legs sadly, I really wanted to wear them with shorts as well.

I'll upload a pic with them tightened when I fix my camera, but I always liked the look people rock with boots not tied up, maybe they size down for that so its super tight, Idk.

Or just maybe the size might be wrong i do have like 3 cm gap from big toe to the tip of the boot.

In terms of return there is like no more sizes left for this boot anywhere so I won't be able to size down, a shame.

Yea I know what you mean as well, but once I buy more boots, I don't want to neglect my first one as well. if that makes sense :S.?

Thanks again for your wisdom :D
      Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• soulshui
        • Nov 2011

anyone tried this blazer from Gleam in real life? how's it fit? now am hesitate whether i should go for the the hinge ass flap or this. idea?

or

thanks in advance guys!!

Comment

• michael_kard
          • Oct 2010

The top one is way better imho.
          ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
          Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• shdws
            • Sep 2011

OK- what you think about these now - better quality

OK I got my camera working.

Now what do you think or .

For some reason I keep feeling like Ronald Mcdonald, maybe the shoe is just too long for my feet (3cm gap big toe to tip) but I dont know how boots are supposed to really "fit" .

Do you boot donning people also get that feeling? sometimes?

Also one boot is done up tightly, the other isn't (you can tell when you look)

Anyway, picture link to album:

Shorts: http://imageshack.us/g/84/shorts3.jpg/

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Jeans: http://imageshack.us/g/846/redonkulious.jpg/
            Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

http://imageshack.us/f/194/redonkulious2.jpg/ <---- just makes me laugh sadly

Damn body proportions!

Thanks people!

Comment

• Raw
              • Oct 2009

A 3cm gap from your big toe to the tip is too big for you. You're worried they look too big on you and the fact is that they are too big for you so just get your correct size.

Comment

• soulshui
                • Nov 2011

shdws, i think you left too much room for your toes mate. it will be hard to walk in as I experience it myself and almost trip because of the empty gap. get a true to size would be perfect man.

Comment

• shdws
                  • Sep 2011

Damn it!

Thanks Raw, Soulshui

so 3cm gap is too much? like what is the gap supposed to be then :S, i just thought if i tied it tight at the ankle it be all hunky dory.

Well its the last size and its sold out everywhere else only size 44 left on farfetch, which obviously is too big lol as I'm a 41.

Sending it back, going to be heart breaking....

Comment

• Oasis
                    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by shdws View Post
                    Damn it!

Thanks Raw, Soulshui

so 3cm gap is too much? like what is the gap supposed to be then :S, i just thought if i tied it tight at the ankle it be all hunky dory.

Well its the last size and its sold out everywhere else only size 44 left on farfetch, which obviously is too big lol as I'm a 41.

Sending it back, going to be heart breaking....
                    Without sounding rude, why would you buy a 44 if you're a 41?
                    Originally posted by christianef
                    u looks like tbone on the juice.

Comment

• mrbeuys
                      • May 2008

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
                      The top one is way better imho.
                      Bottom one would get my vote.
                      Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• shdws
                        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Oasis View Post
                        Without sounding rude, why would you buy a 44 if you're a 41?
                        Hi oasis,
                        lol, sorry I meant like there is only a size 44 left. lol if I wanted to look like a dinosaur I guess I would get the 44?

well the skinny legs don't help I guess no matter what size I think....ns =(

Comment

• Phantom
                          • Mar 2011

start training squats!

Comment

• shdws
                            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
                            start training squats!
                            lol yea, I used to do em but i hate the feeling tbh, esp the next day trying to walk

Your name reminds me of the movie "You don't mess with the Zohan"

So I guess the general consensus is: "no, return them, they are too big on you".

Thanks again people.

Comment

• Oasis
                              • Apr 2011

Hi oasis,
                              lol, sorry I meant like there is only a size 44 left. lol if I wanted to look like a dinosaur I guess I would get the 44?

well the skinny legs don't help I guess no matter what size I think....ns =(
                              Ahh, I see..

lol yea, I used to do em but i hate the feeling tbh, esp the next day trying to walk

Your name reminds me of the movie "You don't mess with the Zohan"

So I guess the general consensus is: "no, return them, they are too big on you".

Thanks again people.
                              This is the general concensus. However, with such slender legs alot of footwear may look large on yourself, even ones which fit.
                              Originally posted by christianef
                              u looks like tbone on the juice.

Comment

• shdws
                                • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Oasis View Post
                                Ahh, I see..

This is the general concensus. However, with such slender legs alot of footwear may look large on yourself, even ones which fit.

Yea I have noticed now....boots are not my friend yet....or maybe I'll get ones really really tight

I just don't get it... how do women with thin legs pull off wearing boots???

I hate ordering boots online (or shoes for that matter) and end up having to send them back, all shipping fees for nada .

Thanks again though for the input!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎