Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SeptSeptSept
    • Aug 2010

honnestly, KVA shoes (never experiment sneakers) are great, and look often way better irl than internet pictures.. well made, durable, functionnal. i bought two pairs from differents seasons and i'm totally pleased with them.

Comment

• Crowzer
      • Feb 2011

Totall agree with SeptSeptSept. Bought a KVA sneakers (The same but with black laces) a couple of months ago and the quality is just flawless.
      You'll not be disappointed.
      Last edited by Crowzer; 12-23-2011, 05:00 AM.

Comment

• widmerpool
        • Nov 2010

I am also tall and slim with a largish foot (44). I find the bulbous toe Marsells suit pretty well, there is space to size down two sizes if you don't have a high arch and then they look less clodhopperish than most boots.
        http://asteroidanxiety.bandcamp.com

Comment

• shdws
          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Crowzer View Post
          Totall agree with SeptSeptSept. Bought a KVA sneakers (The same but with black laces) a couple of months ago and the quality is just flawless.
          You'll not be disappointed.
          Originally posted by SeptSeptSept View Post
          honnestly, KVA shoes (never experiment sneakers) are great, and look often way better irl than internet pictures.. well made, durable, functionnal. i bought two pairs from differents seasons and i'm totally pleased with them.
          ^
          I love how people have such mixed feelings towards KVA, either you love or don't really care much about.

SeptSeptSept

In that case I assume you bought boots? which ones may I ask.

Crowzer
          I really loved the past 2 season sneakers from KVA, but after stumbling upon Justin Bieber wearing these ones.....

But for its price, it was really questionable, I'd cop em for $250?...no more.

Well what is both your opinions on these then

Have you tried them? shaft soft? or rigid.

I think they would be hard to pair with jeans though now that I think about it, what do you guys think?
          Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• Castor
            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Dane View Post
            Take to a good tailor and ask their opinion...they might be able to do something to extend it.
            Thanks Dane. I just don't think I can live without this coat, so I will figure something out. Time to get creative with the tailor.
            Originally posted by DRRRK
            The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• SeptSeptSept
              • Aug 2010

i personnaly avoid "hybrid" sneakers - boots , same for those with strange laces and stuff shoes.. They are part of the KVA image i guess, but honnestly the man make other things quiet good.
              so yeah, i would say don't go for those strange things, better pick up the more "classical" shoes he makes, wich are really great and durable once again..

anyways, i first bought some SS11 creepers boots wich litteraly beat up RO side zip crepe soles i owned at the same time, in every aspects.
              Too bad they was a bit short in height for my liking.

then I recently bought FW10 belted boots, looks like crap in picture, but once i open the box

I'm currently trying to sell them because of a Damir Domamania, but damn.. great shoes.

Comment

• michael_kard
                • Oct 2010

The FW10 ones look great. And the toebox looks right as well. What size are you?
                ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• SeptSeptSept
                  • Aug 2010

yeah they're nice , and look even more beautifull ( and natural ) slouchy.
                  size 43 , they're already on sale on sufu, will add them in here tonight.

Comment

• Dane
                    HAMMERTIME
                    • Feb 2011

Having them up for sale doesn't help your argument much.
                    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• SeptSeptSept
                      • Aug 2010

pictures speak by themselves, i just kept a very few shoes and really want those damir doma boots so..

Comment

• shdws
                        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                        Having them up for sale doesn't help your argument much.
                        Lol at comment.

SeptSeptSept
                        Def like the look of those but the shaft always seemed too long, but I like em. I still don't know why the boots from KVA I linked to are appealing to me, its just simple? yet slightest twist very chic, but its good to have peoples opinion before I decide.

I'm so dedicated to these forums getting home at 4:30in the morning and posting lol.

I'm tempted to pull the trigger on the Vaz Rajan as I posted before, but I don't know how they run, anyone know if they tts? or size up/down?

God if only Guidi would ever go on sale
                        Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• Dane
                          HAMMERTIME
                          • Feb 2011

The Vaz Rajan shoes in the classifieds are listed as runnin tts for what its worth.

All the KVA shit posted thus far has been uninspired and yawn worthy. If you wanted the pair you posted, you would have already bought them.
                          i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• anomolies
                            • Dec 2011

fake incognito shades just for fun, 30 bux, nay?

Comment

• Dane
                              HAMMERTIME
                              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by anomolies View Post
                              fake incognito shades just for fun, 30 bux, nay?
                              What?

Comment

• HWith
                                • May 2007

Ann Demeulemeester sequin lapel jacket. I don't know wether I love or hate the sequins - if they're a nice touch or tacky. I like the slightly cut-away cut though. What do you guys think?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎