X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kunk75
    Banned
    • May 2008

well, it does look weird as fuck so lets not kill the noob.

Comment

• michael_kard
      • Oct 2010

The look of the runner on the right really makes the photo for me.

Although I personally dislike the outfit, but I believe that when all you have to say is somewhat redundant you might as well NOT say it
      ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
      Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Zenith
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
        The look of the runner on the right really makes the photo for me.
        This was the first thing I noticed. This might vary from region to region, but is it common for male joggers to wear second skin long johns and nothing else?

Also Mike looks fine, and I don't really the see relevance of it in this thread.

Comment

• syed
          • Sep 2010

Running tights are usual around here, especially in the colder months for doing long distance. Can't be getting all sweaty in trousers, it's too uncomfortable.
          "Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

• Zenith
            • Jun 2009

In all my times I've walked around hyde park I've never seen it, it's usually layered with something. I'll stop talking about random jogger now.

Comment

• BSR
              • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Christian View Post
              No problem, I just wanted to WTF the Yes or No thread.
              congrats, well done
              pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
              Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• syed
                • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Zenith View Post
                In all my times I've walked around hyde park I've never seen it, it's usually layered with something. I'll stop talking about random jogger now.
                Huh, well I'll be I always see people running in the evenings in tights alone (...well obviously with a top and shoes too, but you get what I mean) around South London.
                "Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

• Dane
                  HAMMERTIME
                  • Feb 2011

I don't "get" people who run...don't they know how much trash is on tv???
                  i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Dane
                    HAMMERTIME
                    • Feb 2011

Opinions on these...and has anyone seem them with laces in them? There are holes...not sure if they work though.

i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• mrbeuys
                      • May 2008

I got these, they're really good but very stiff. I somehow thought they would be more floppy.

There are 2 holes either side and the big one. I put laces (don't come with them) through them the other day, works, but I think they should be worn as is.
                      Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• theconsumer
                        • Feb 2009

Laces should work, functionally. I just don't think it would look good with that floppy tongue. Hard to pull off, unless you cover the tongue of Satan with pants. But then you have regular RO boot.

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                        Opinions on these...and has anyone seem them with laces in them? There are holes...not sure if they work though.

Comment

• mrbeuys
                          • May 2008

Just so you understand. That tongue or any other part of this boots is not floppy. The sneaker version is.
                          Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• michael_kard
                            • Oct 2010

Am I blinded by my unconditional love for everything Helmut Lang?
                            I'm thinking that after some wear the leather will look a bit better, not a shiny with more variations. Plus I can get this for 90 bucks, which I think is quite cheap.
                            ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                            Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• edhohoho
                              • Jan 2011

^Dane, not sure the laces would look that good. The spacing between the lace holes on either side of the shaft is quite large, so you will be seeing a lot of lace action (which might be too busy). Also, do the lace holes go all the way up, or do they stop before they reach the two large rings near the ankle? If they stop at the ankle, it would look like a sneaker with a boot shaft. Looks like they were intended to be worn without laces, going for that open/loose boot look.

^Michael, at first I wasn't too sure about the shiny bronze snakeskin, but with a lot of wear the muted version could look nice. Just a bit flashy for a wallet though, both with the use of snakeskin and the shiny paint.

Comment

• Vanquish_Gold
                                • Dec 2010

Yes for the snakeskin wallet at $90. I kinda dig the sheen too...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎