X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • upsilonkng
    • May 2010

are you serious=ru c-re-s
    if you got it from yoox it's certainly real I would guess but if I saw that on yahoo or ebay I wouldn't bid. Send me the pics of the tags, I won't know for sure but I can give you my opinion on the matter.. but I'm sure someone here knows better than I do as well.

Comment

• mononon
      • Sep 2009

yeah, from yoox.com, so i am assuming it's genuine. also, lol about the r u serious.
      calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• cowsareforeating
        • Jan 2011

I feel like the color kind of makes the scuba kind of lost in translation... if you dyed it darker ( or white?)

Comment

• Slangking
          • Nov 2010

I'm considering getting the LEU slim adjuster trousers but I'm unsure as they are not as slim fitting on me as trousers/jeans I would normally wear. I What are your thought on them? Does anyone have them?
          LAYERS sources the finest avant-garde and contemporary fashion designers from around the world. Discover Maison Margiela, Uma Wang, MM6, By Walid, Rundholz, and more at our boutique in Soho, London!

Comment

• michael_kard
            • Oct 2010

I think the fit looks amazing on the photo. In fact, I just bought them...
            ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
            Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• morsto
              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Slangking View Post
              I'm considering getting the LEU slim adjuster trousers but I'm unsure as they are not as slim fitting on me as trousers/jeans I would normally wear. I What are your thought on them? Does anyone have them?
              http://www.layerslondon.com/clothing..._trousers.html
              While it hurts to agree with Kard, I also think they look good and I have a pair in transit right now, can report back to you in a few days if you want~
              I do not recognise the vessel,
              but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• Slangking
                • Nov 2010

Thanks for the opinions guys. I'd been thinking about trying out some trousers that are not quite so slim so these would fit the bill. I think they fitted a little looser on the leg on me than they look like on the Layers model as I've got skinny legs.

Comment

• Creep
                  • Oct 2011

http://www.thecorner.com/sg/men/mars...4383825jd.html

should i get this pair of lace ups, looking to wear with J jeans/pants for a less aggressive look .
                  hip hop died with biggie and pac.

Comment

• Slangking
                    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
                    I think the fit looks amazing on the photo. In fact, I just bought them...
                    Did you buy the size medium from Layers?

Comment

• Dane
                      HAMMERTIME
                      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Creep View Post
                      http://www.thecorner.com/sg/men/mars...4383825jd.html

should i get this pair of lace ups, looking to wear with J jeans/pants for a less aggressive look .
                      Nothing at all wrong with Marsell, but I wouldn't pay full price for them personally...you can get Guidi derbies for that price.
                      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Creep
                        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                        Nothing at all wrong with Marsell, but I wouldn't pay full price for them personally...you can get Guidi derbies for that price.
                        ive never liked the guidi toebox, plus marsell uses guidi leather so i guess it would be fine, the only concern i have will be how heavier fabrics will overwhelm the silhouette of the shoes when they are paired together.

Comment

• Dane
                          HAMMERTIME
                          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Creep View Post
                          ive never liked the guidi toebox, plus marsell uses guidi leather so i guess it would be fine, the only concern i have will be how heavier fabrics will overwhelm the silhouette of the shoes when they are paired together.
                          thecorner has a good return policy.
                          i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Creep
                            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                            thecorner has a good return policy.
                            alright man thanks .

Comment

• michael_kard
                              • Oct 2010

Personally I'd go for something with a thicker sole. Still, the overall shape looks nice and so does the leather.
                              ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                              Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• jskidder1
                                • Jan 2011

Looking for something black that will go over slim jeans and also look good with Rick shorts this spring. I liked the front zips from Limo as well but the zipper is a bit much for me, and the shorter pull-ons are a little too short for my taste. Thinking these might be perfect but haven't seen many work pics of them. Also considering these but not a fan of the new lighter sole and the fake lace holes:

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎