X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Patroklus
    Banned
    • Feb 2011

i like the high rise pants from this season but idk they look weird on that dude. everyone else seems to get a stronger taper out of them

i think they look better as sweats too, the blousing and draping from the waist is real nice

Originally posted by jskidder1 View Post
    Could you not just wear the Astaires lower on the hips for a ore traditional rick dropped look? Seems like that could be an option, at least for those with narrow hips.
    ugh why bother?

Comment

• other_animals
      • Mar 2012

^like half serious. Short legged, long torsoed, basically just how it ends up, still hit just below the knee for me.

Comment

• cjbreed
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by HWith View Post
        Reminds me of this picture my gf took the other day when I was trying on some Rick pod shorts. It's an alternative but great way to wear them I think :-p
        thats funny. i walk around the house like that all the time to annoy my wife
        dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• casem
          • Sep 2006

OMG, amazing pic HWith. A major design flaw is since the material is so stiff it's quite uncomfortable to sit down. Also, they really don't work pushed down, not on me at least. I guess my hips are too big but the proportions just look totally off if worn low (leg looks too full and long).

Some photos:

It was hard to get the shirt tucked in properly.

music

Comment

• kunk75
            Banned
            • May 2008

look at this picture and then look at pictures from exploder or crust or even gleam and you will want to cry and cut your eyes out with a sharp knife

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
            i like the high rise pants from this season but idk they look weird on that dude. everyone else seems to get a stronger taper out of them

i think they look better as sweats too, the blousing and draping from the waist is real nice

ugh why bother?

Comment

• Patroklus
              Banned
              • Feb 2011

look at any of the menswear then look at the womenswear and you will have the same reaction
              casey they look good everywhere but in between your thighs
              since the fabric still meets it looks a little pear shaped and stumpy
              mebe you need somethin with thinner thighs. rise looks good tho

Comment

• casem
                • Sep 2006

Yea, looking at these pics they don't look nearly as weird as they feel. Still think I'll return them for a pant I can get more use out of.
                music

Comment

• voice_on_tape
                  • Jun 2011

Where is the back pocket placement? Are they situated in a traditional spot? It drives me nuts to have the back pockets way high or super low I couldn't find a decent pic of the back
                  -v_o_t
                  sale items

Comment

• Garley
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by HWith View Post
                    Reminds me of this picture my gf took the other day when I was trying on some Rick pod shorts. It's an alternative but great way to wear them I think :-p
                    Classic fit, d00d. Like I posted in the other thread, that's the way Napoleon wore his dropC threads.
                    Last edited by Garley; 12-08-2012, 12:42 AM.

Comment

• Kuat
                      • Nov 2012

Guys, what do you think of these sneakers? are they Fresh?

What would someone wear them with? Some hipster style skinny pants i guess?

Comment

• shdws
                        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Kuat View Post

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• shdws
                          • Sep 2011

Jokes aside, I personally am not a fan, maybe others might like.

However, unless they cost like 100 bucks, fk yea get em! and then you can use em as Poobeaters .
                          Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• Kuat
                            • Nov 2012

You make no sense.

Comment

• eleven crows
                              • Mar 2011

Hella whack. Throw those bills in another honey pot.

Comment

• Dane
                                HAMMERTIME
                                • Feb 2011

You make no sense.
                                What doesn't make sense? There's nothing interesting about them whatsoever...so if they're cheap, whatever, but if they're going to cost you $$, pass.
                                i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎