Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fireflygrave
    • Aug 2012

Yeah, I was talking about the drkshdw jeans, didn't reply in time to have my post under the OPs. Sorry about that!
    put a tiger in your tank

Comment

• 8888oscar
      • Jan 2013

Is this a good buy ?? I really like the silhouette of this jacket..
      Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Comment

• gavagai
        • May 2010

Ok Yes or No?

I'm looking for headwear and am pondering purchasing a black DRKSHDW poplin cotton baseball cap.

Should I ignore the ludicrous price (for a baseball cap)?

This is the blistered lamb version (which is also an option) but I'm thinking about the cotton poplin...

Comment

• fireflygrave
          • Aug 2012

I guess if it's really worth it to you to have exactly that cap, and you can afford it, do it. But you could also get a less expensive one and take off the tags, etc. What makes you want that cap over others?
          put a tiger in your tank

Comment

• Dane
            HAMMERTIME
            • Feb 2011

Compared to the rest of the ludicrous pricing we discuss here daily, I see nothing to prevent buying it. I like the leather though, but it may be clammy to wear.
            i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• kurruptz
              • Jan 2013

I like the texture of the blistered lamb option as well. But to be honest I'm not a fan of baseball/snapback caps in general, I'd say no.

Comment

• Shucks
                • Aug 2010

i got both the blistered leather one and the resin-coated cotton one (which i don't think is a poplin...). they look real similar even up close, but i wear the leather more, unless it's raining. cotton one has a better fit though.

by the way, i don't remember which site i saw them on recently - maybe the corner? - but the photos were switched. the photo in your post above is of the leather one i think, i'm almost positive.

Comment

• gavagai
                  • May 2010

The picture is the leather cap. I know I could find a lesser cap for $10.00 but the truth is always in the details so rather than waste hours searching for something equivalent I figured I'd give this a go. I used to wear caps and thought I'd give it a try again...

I called the Rick store in NY and apparently the baseball cap ihas been released in 6 different materials for SS2013 thoough they only had the leather one in store.

Comment

• messenoire
                    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by gavagai View Post
                    Ok Yes or No?

I'm looking for headwear and am pondering purchasing a black DRKSHDW poplin cotton baseball cap.

Should I ignore the ludicrous price (for a baseball cap)?

This is the blistered lamb version (which is also an option) but I'm thinking about the cotton poplin...
                    i got the lamb one from last season and a different leather cap from oak for a fraction of the price and i actually like the closure to the one from oak better. i might sell my drkshdw one but i cant make any promises right now. the sad truth of snapbacks are no matter how luxurious the material and treatment are the closure is still shitty plastic and will fall apart, not in the cool way like unstable tees but in the uncool way where it's unwearable. i dont want to wear a luxury blistered lamb baseball cap held together with duct tape.
                    also the photos are switched on antonioli so i'd email them if you were thinking about buying from there.

Comment

• Dane
                      HAMMERTIME
                      • Feb 2011

I kinda want it more now that I picture it with electrical tape on it.
                      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• jskidder1
                        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                        I kinda want it more now that I picture it with electrical tape on it.
                        same.

Comment

• kurruptz
                          • Jan 2013

i haven't received them yet, does the overdye treatment make them bleed on white shoes? thanks!

Originally posted by ian+ View Post
                          As true as it gets
                          A bit tight in the beginning but they break up after some wears resulting in 1-2 cm wider waist.
                          Great pair of jeans, I have been living in these for the past year.

Comment

• Dane
                            HAMMERTIME
                            • Feb 2011

How do we feel about the material used on these shorts? I've not handled in person, but it looks to be the silky-soft stuff that almost doesn't feel like nylon(?) Also, would it be clammy in the summer?

The "tenting" cotton used on many of the other shorts this season is just too thick/stiff, and I'm tired of plain ole' jersey.

Comment

• Shucks
                              • Aug 2010

we like it. in fact, we have been considering pod shorts in the same material. but yes, we would expect a certain level of clammyness in high temps.

Comment

• LOVE
                                • Dec 2007

It's gonna be like a greenhouse inside there buddy. Just got some poplin pants from Island, pretty nice light material.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎