X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NOHSAD
    • Nov 2014

Julius_7 footwear or ZamB Pants?

Searching for BackzipBoxingSneaker(LastDrop? We’ve got Julius Men's Footwear starting at $218 and plenty of other Men's Footwear. Shop our selection of Julius today!

It's either those or

Zam Barrett Dialogue is an Artisanal Apparel Accessories and Clothing Brand for Men and Women. The company is based on Brooklyn, NEW YORK and all our apparel and accessories are made by a team of skilled artisans under the direct supervision of the designer.

I'm somewhat leaning towards the JULIUS sneakers because It would be nice to own my first piece from the label and for the price and condition they're In I might not have the opportunity again. However, the details and style of the pants from ZamB Is very tempting as well
    "Instead of feeling alone in a group, it's better to have real solitude all by yourself"

ShopDDavis.etsy.com

IG: @D.__Dvais

Comment

• naturalalmonds
      • Sep 2013

Don't buy the boots just cause they're Julius. They're also not black so I say no ;) The ZB pants are a little out there as well if they're going to be your first purchase in the kind of aesthetic represented on SZ. Don't let an attractive price suck you in to buying something you wouldn't want to buy at retail.
      I want to do product, I am a product person, not just clothing but water bottle design - Kanye West

Comment

• NOHSAD
        • Nov 2014

Originally posted by naturalalmonds View Post
        Don't buy the boots just cause they're Julius. They're also not black so I say no ;) The ZB pants are a little out there as well if they're going to be your first purchase in the kind of aesthetic represented on SZ. Don't let an attractive price suck you in to buying something you wouldn't want to buy at retail.
        Thanks for the response. I would of brought either one of these items for retail price if that was still the case (but I'm not going to lie and say I think getting either for said price point ain't a plus either). I'm interested in the sneakers not because it's solely JULIUS, but because i genuinely like them. Also, I like the color on it compared to the black ones so It doesn't bother me. The ZamB pants are out there in terms of style and design, you're right about that. However that's why I find them great thus why I'm considering it as well.
        "Instead of feeling alone in a group, it's better to have real solitude all by yourself"

ShopDDavis.etsy.com

IG: @D.__Dvais

Comment

• daou0782
          Banned
          • Nov 2012

NOHSAD, Sounds like you are barely getting started with you wardrobe. If I'm right, then neither purchase is good. A generally good piece of advice is to work on some basics while you keep cultivating your visual culture... Unless you are rich.

My apologies if I misread you.

Comment

• jap808
            • Dec 2012

What you think about these boots from Daniele Basta? I like the "pointed" shape (toe reminds me of Layer-0), the laces, altough I'd like to see them "live": has anyone?

http://inn7fashion.com/daniele-basta
            Before expressing any opinion about the price, I should see&try them, but these cost almost like Guidi...

Comment

• jap808
              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Warg
              Leather looks thiner than a guidi pair tho right?
              yes, seems to me too.. Nice work, tho'

Comment

• palgrave
                • Jul 2013

I am thinking of getting this jacket and white top as a x-mas gift. What do you think?

Comment

• drizzly
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2012

just don't wear it with all denim like that

Comment

• palgrave
                    • Jul 2013

Originally posted by drizzly View Post
                    just don't wear it with all denim like that
                    The pant you mean? Do you like the jacket and top? Seems like a nice combination.

Comment

• daou0782
                      Banned
                      • Nov 2012

jap808, perhaps this might not be a popular consideration, but my concern with lesser known brands is that, should you regret your purchase, you will have a much harder time reselling them at a small loss. If they appeal to you as much as layer 0 footwear, get layer 0 instead.

Comment

• gregor
                        • Oct 2014

yeah, the jacket is fine, but i'd agree in the styling being not-so-great

Comment

• YTheLastMan
                          • Apr 2014

All right folks, this is only a debate I'm having internally because they popped up on Grailed and I reckon they are fairly uncommon.

So, these Carpes:

OR

The 'classic' Guidis (988)

I likely won't wear either during the winter here in Montreal, given the atrocious amounts of salt and snow.

Further, I'd like something that can be worn untucked with certain longer and more rigid pants, such as BBS.

Cheers!

Comment

• Crowzer
                            • Feb 2011

Yes no ?

Arround 480€ with more 20%.

Comment

• daou0782
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2012

Those cds are so elegant. You can get guidi anytime.

Comment

• other_animals
                                • Mar 2012

agreed with daou. get the Carpes

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡