• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • messenoire
    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Trixer View Post
    What to make of these trousers?

they remind me of devoa styled badly. who makes them? what is the fabric? it looks like they could be interesting

Comment

• Trixer
      • Mar 2014

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
      they remind me of devoa styled badly. who makes them? what is the fabric? it looks like they could be interesting
      They are LEON LOUIS and the fabric is textured raw silk. I'm just not sure the pockets are right for me, I already have a tiny ass

Comment

• Pronto
        • Dec 2008

Anyone own these 11 by BBS pants? How's the quality/fit?

Comment

• j100000
          • May 2014

Originally posted by Pronto View Post
          Anyone own these 11 by BBS pants? How's the quality/fit?
          I personally think that the fit of the mainline pants look way better

Comment

• messenoire
            • Nov 2009

my problem with boris 11 that i havent had with other "diffusion lines" is that boris 11 consists of watered down versions of the mainline whereas other diffusion lines can stand on their own and sometimes outside the main label depending on the direction they're heading in. 11 hinges upon what boris is doing. the pants are cool but why not just get the regular mainline ones instead?

Comment

• newp
              • Feb 2013

my problem with boris 11 that i havent had with other "diffusion lines" is that boris 11 consists of watered down versions of the mainline whereas other diffusion lines can stand on their own and sometimes outside the main label depending on the direction they're heading in. 11 hinges upon what boris is doing. the pants are cool but why not just get the regular mainline ones instead?
              What about silent?

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

Theres a bit of that yea, but there are also some things that are not part of the mainline, like the more technial outerwear. The line seems to be evolving, unfortunately I didn't get a chance to see the latest season this time so I can't speak much about it but from the few photos I've seen, it looked quite different from the mainline.

Originally posted by newp View Post
                What about silent?
                I consider Silent very different from Doma
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• messenoire
                  • Nov 2009

Originally posted by newp View Post
                  What about silent?
                  i still like some things from silent and it's always had it's own voice, albeit akin to older doma but a voice none the less. i thought silent was strong than mainline for a few seasons where i couldnt discern if damir wanted to be raf or dries.

Comment

• dronevil
                    • Jul 2010

Hey everyone, Just recently acquired some mega creepers and wanted some opinions.

(sorry for the crappy picture)

In questioning is the stacking around the ankle area. I have the boot just under my knee cap. It feels fine, I guess it the nitpicker in me that want's the answers. Anyone else have this problem?
                    For reference I'm 6'1 and they are a size 44

Thanks!

Comment

• apathy!
                      • Jan 2014

^ I think the leather collapsing on itsself a little looks great.

Comment

• eleves
                        • Sep 2012

Originally posted by apathy! View Post
                        ^ I think the leather collapsing on itsself a little looks great.
                        I agree, I think it looks better this way than having a really tall, stiff boot. However; I do want to know if it's possible to stop that from happening in the first place, I doubt that the leather used could even hold itself up to prevent the stacking there. Maybe if they fit tight enough on ones legs?
                        Originally posted by Faust
                        HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

Comment

• dronevil
                          • Jul 2010

Thanks apathy! and eleves for the input!
                          I've seen them worn all the way up on a fellow that was somewhere around 5'10. He was swimming in them, so I passed back in 2012.
                          My calves are quite slim for my weight/height, and they fit pretty snug. The leather is on the thick side, but with a good day of wearing, they don't feel heavy at all. Knee movement however is very limited.

Comment

• messenoire
                            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by noumenos
                            humm... let me think for a while... because of the price tag ?
                            pricetag and whats actually going into them. they look julius fw11 halo jeans but "less" special. the quality doesnt look like it's there but maybe i'm mistaken. i think with 11 people are paying for the name more than anything else.
                            for comparison, these are the julius jeans in question:
                            Last edited by messenoire; 08-09-2014, 01:34 PM.

Comment

• palgrave
                              • Jul 2013

I am thinking of buying my first leather jacket. What you think about this from Boris?

Comment

• grapefruitpop
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2013

super ugly

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎