X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • collecting_items
    • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Scander View Post
    collecting items There is a store near where I live that I think have them for that price. The high one I mean (drkshdw black wax Canvas). Which is your size?
    im looking for that.....for size 43.
    they have an i-shop?
    Tragen Schwarz, jeden Tag
    bis es was dunkleres gibt

Comment

• Scander
      • Jul 2013

Originally posted by collecting_items View Post
      im looking for that.....for size 43.
      they have an i-shop?
      They don't but they do shipping. I ask them if they have the 43 and then give you the number and mail!

Comment

• hausofblaq
        • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
        geobaskets don't "run big". they are pretty much the same as most other rick footwear, i.e. TTS - for italian sizes. maybe you are a 42.5 in a different sizing system or you got that information from somewhere unreliable.
        I'm not going to disagree, because I've worn geobaskets in 42 before and they fit, just a bit too roomy in the toebox and a tad bit loose in the ankles for my liking.
        You could say they fit TTS, but if someone sized down half a size or a full size, they would also fit. Just more snugly which some people prefer, some others don't.

Comment

• Scander
          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by hausofblaq View Post
          I'm not going to disagree, because I've worn geobaskets in 42 before and they fit, just a bit too roomy in the toebox and a tad bit loose in the ankles for my liking.
          You could say they fit TTS, but if someone sized down half a size or a full size, they would also fit. Just more snugly which some people prefer, some others don't.
          I agree because my DRKSHDW fits true to size with the drkshdw insole, my RO a size bigger because are without it.

Comment

• Bleu1950
            • Jan 2013

update

sorry for the late update. i did purchase the non leather versions and even went half a size large. but they dont fit my calves (have been going to gym). if you dont have chicken legs, i wouldnt recommend anyone getting them. i hope the other people who were interested in getting a pair did nit have this problem

Originally posted by Bleu1950 View Post

Comment

• sans-un
              • Sep 2011

I appeal to the collective wisdom of the forum about an IS and LUC pairing.

I've been trying to up my wardrobe slowly and wonder about these IS pants

with the LUC Ceasent Collar Carded Jacket

I worry a bit over the relative classical look of the cardigan with the not so classical fit of the IS trousers.

I'm effectively a sartorial infant, so don't worry about speaking down to me.

Comment

• gregor
                • Oct 2014

no reason to talk down, but i think that a lot of said pairing depends on how well the rest of the outfit looks, though that's quite obvious

i think the two could honestly look very good together, in spite of the fit, the textures and aesthetics of the two lines and pieces match up well enough that there's no reason you couldn't wear the two together and have it turn out nicely. the fit of the trousers isn't the worst in terms of pairing well with the cardigan, no real need to worry, if it turns out as im picturing it

Comment

• qcqc
                  • Oct 2012

poeme bohemien jacket

girlfriend wants something "less black" and I stumbled upon this

never handled any of his pieces before. thoughts?

Comment

• gregor
                    • Oct 2014

qcqc poeme is great stuff, and it's a simple enough jacket that it's not really easy to find inadvisable

i feel the "girlfriend-wanting-something-less-black" struggle, though

Comment

• rickandjulius
                      • Feb 2014

Yay or nay? Little out my wheelhouse but I want to get out of the one pair of jeans rut im in. Just bought a blazer from InAisce so I figure I should get these to go along with it.

Comment

• delicious_not
                        • Dec 2012

thoughts? these look like something i'd like to purchase from rick one day, like some dream shoes i've been thinking about for a few years now, but honestly i'm tired of waiting.

Comment

• Peasant
                          • Jul 2009

It's funny how Poeme is respected but the predecessor was mocked and hated on for the most part. I'm not talking shit. I think they're providing some wearable things are reasonable prices. Not as reasonable as before, though.

Comment

• jap808
                            • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Peasant View Post
                            It's funny how Poeme is respected but the predecessor was mocked and hated on for the most part. I'm not talking shit. I think they're providing some wearable things are reasonable prices. Not as reasonable as before, though.
                            I've bought a couple of pieces from Poeme: a pair of drop crotch pants (nice, but they have a construction's flaw, broke in half and then got fully refunded by the shop) and a couple of nice everyday t-shirt.
                            They remind me of BBS and L&F dying and stitching. Aka some items are quite a rip-off from the aforementioned...

Sure, when the presentation of to the designer is this ->
                            "Giovane e bellissimo rampollo di famiglia veneta.
                            Vivendo per anni alla ricerca del divertimento e’ riuscito a portare nel suo stile una classicità moderna e vivace. Conquistando un pubblico raffinato, culturalmente preparato ma non vittima dei contenuti fashion. Propone un uomo ironico con se stesso.
                            "Young and beautiful scion of Venetian family.
                            Living for years in search of fun and 'managed to bring in his style a classic modern and lively. Conquering a refined public, culturally prepared but not victim of fashion content. Proposes an ironic man with himself."
                            ---> it's hard to not mock mr.Niccolo Ceschi Berrini :-/

Comment

• HugAndWug
                              • Aug 2014

Originally posted by rickandjulius View Post
                              Yay or nay? Little out my wheelhouse but I want to get out of the one pair of jeans rut im in. Just bought a blazer from InAisce so I figure I should get these to go along with it.
                              These are the Nasreddin right? Look up his modeling for the piece they generally have really good ideas of what to pair it with, especially because they're reused for multiple outfits. What blazer did you pick up btw?

Comment

• rickandjulius
                                • Feb 2014

Originally posted by HugAndWug View Post
                                These are the Nasreddin right? Look up his modeling for the piece they generally have really good ideas of what to pair it with, especially because they're reused for multiple outfits. What blazer did you pick up btw?
                                Yes that's them. I think I'm just going to get them regardless cause they look fucking awesome.

This is the blazer I bought.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎