Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mononon
    • Sep 2009

anyone hear of the start-up brand the arrivals? thoughts on these gloves? i'm really digging the color and price isn't bad - but kind of worried it's like zara quality: http://thearrivals.com/mens-houston-deerskin-glove
    calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• CAD
      • Nov 2010

Hi ,

300euros yes or no ?

Comment

• Arkady
        • Apr 2011

Nope!

Comment

• CAD
          • Nov 2010

Thanks Arkady!
          Any other opinion on that http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/f.../collection#13 ?

Comment

• ian+
            • Dec 2011

my rule of thumb is that if you are not sure in the first place don't buy
            ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• Nickefuge
              • Nov 2014

If the only thing holding you back is the opinion of a bunch of people on the internet, then by all means go ahead and buy it.

But if you want my opinion, it looks dated. I’m sure you could find a similar cardigan in a thrift store.
              "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
              -Paris Hilton

Comment

• gregor
                • Oct 2014

in looking to trade my scarred cordovan tornados for a size down in tornados (preferably the same model, but whatever), got offered ccp double zips and 300 or so in cash. really tempted, but beyond not knowing what double zips go for, interested to see what anyone else here would do if offered the same trade.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                  • Apr 2013

nah dont do it, especially if your diagonal zips are new
                  Originally posted by unwashed
                  Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                  Originally posted by Ahimsa
                  I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• unwashed
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by gregor View Post
                    in looking to trade my scarred cordovan tornados for a size down in tornados (preferably the same model, but whatever), got offered ccp double zips and 300 or so in cash. really tempted, but beyond not knowing what double zips go for, interested to see what anyone else here would do if offered the same trade.
                    I sold my sidezips for 1300$. But I think it depends on more factors like leather and color and condition. If you have worn tornadoes and can trade for new sidezips then yes. But also since you cannot fit your tornadoes properly, then a trade for good fitting boots would be an upgrade for you. So I would probably do the trade. Especially since you also get cash added in the deal.
                    Grailed link

Comment

• sshum88
                      • Dec 2007

I wouldn't do the deal as going down 1 size may not work, especially in the toe box.

I've had both the side zips & tornadoes - much prefer the tornadoes. Depending on the year, the side zips also had a wider shaft which you may or may not want.

Originally posted by gregor View Post
                      in looking to trade my scarred cordovan tornados for a size down in tornados (preferably the same model, but whatever), got offered ccp double zips and 300 or so in cash. really tempted, but beyond not knowing what double zips go for
                      Originally posted by eat me
                      If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• Fenix
                        • Aug 2010

It also depends on how old the side zips are. I had a couple done special order in the last couple of years that were really good. Whatever you do, ensure you get measurements. Sizing is super inconsistent.
                        Originally posted by hausofblaq
                        Grow up.

Comment

• gregor
                          • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Fenix View Post
                          It also depends on how old the side zips are. I had a couple done special order in the last couple of years that were really good. Whatever you do, ensure you get measurements. Sizing is super inconsistent.
                          yeah, as far as i know that goes for tornados as well, no?

either way, i ended up doing it, and i always get measurements, they'll fit a lot better. the tornados weren't new, but they were well loved scarred cordovan from 2009.

Comment

• jap808
                            • Dec 2012

Not really needing other leather, but found a Rick moto Intarsia black ss version at €590 new: yes or no?
                            Fits small or tts?

Comment

• gawkrodger
                              • Jun 2013

I'm a standard 46 and wear a 48

Comment

• ihsniim
                                • Sep 2015

I've been looking for outerwear and have been thinking about waiting for next season's arrivals, but I have the opportunity to grab this for a somewhat good price I think (sub-1000 USD). I believe it is a CCP piece from AW'99. Worth it for the price? Or would I be better off saving that money for some newer stuff?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎