X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • curiouscharles
    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by neongud View Post
    Personally I'd say this veers a little too far into cosplay territory. For day to day it would be a no from me.
    yeah, personally i'm tired of looking like an anime character in real life, but many people aren't... and those people probably still buy LEB?

-

Comment

• 13we2
      • Sep 2015

Originally posted by curiouscharles View Post
      yeah, personally i'm tired of looking like an anime character in real life, but many people aren't... and those people probably still buy LEB?
      Can't think of one anime character looking like wearing LEB leathers. Must be zombie animes, I reckon.

Comment

• Kuat
        • Nov 2012

Originally posted by neongud View Post
        Personally I'd say this veers a little too far into cosplay territory. For day to day it would be a no from me.
        Agreed on that. I'm too self-conscious of people thinking weird about me. And it does look too much like Demobaza

Comment

• saniityhd
          • Dec 2013

Would be better without the asymmetry in my opinion. Too much going on. Each detail is good in and of itself though.

Comment

• Arkady
            • Apr 2011

I like it, go for it if it fits right but I would only investigate that in person.

Hard to speak of cosplay when Rick is putting out rave overalls in 7th grade book cover fabrics.

Comment

• littlebigpea
              • Jan 2015

Hey everyone, I'd love to get your advice on this rick owens tote for everyday use.

Comment

• Kuat
                • Nov 2012

Originally posted by littlebigpea View Post
                Hey everyone, I'd love to get your advice on this rick owens tote for everyday use.
                Looks plain, which makes it look very stylish in my opinion. And it's on sale, so why not?

Comment

• Arkady
                  • Apr 2011

Yeah it's a rectangle with handles, I'm not sure how Socratic we can get on it but it looks functional.

Comment

• jimmycs
                    • Mar 2014

Curious about the stiffness of the leather for that size and length (?).

Personal preference is more stiffness.

w/ smiles
                    Jimmy

Comment

• Shadowvault
                      • Oct 2014

Yes or No on not skinny jeans for extremely skinny guys?
                      Problem: Wearing black skinny jeans that i love make me look even skinnier IMO.
                      Posible solution: Wear something slim or straight jeans
                      New problem: Straight jeans cant be tucked nicely in boots
                      New solution: "Embrace it","Boots dont look that bad with straight jeans" or sth else?

I think im leaning towards 1st but im hoping for the 3rd

For reference im 52kg/176cm
                      Last edited by Shadowvault; 10-27-2016, 11:03 AM.

Comment

• fredokin
                        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Shadowvault View Post
                        Yes or No on not skinny jeans for extremely skinny guys?
                        Problem: Wearing black skinny jeans that i love make me look even skinnier IMO.
                        Posible solution: Wear something slim or straight jeans
                        New problem: Straight jeans cant be tucked nicely in boots
                        New solution: "Embrace it","Boots dont look that bad with straight jeans" or sth else?

I think im leaning towards 1st but im hoping for the 3rd
                        In general I think it looks best for extremely skinny guys to wear skinny and slim jeans, but if you're tall the more straight leg look would work. If I were you I'd play it safe and try out some slim jeans. I'm thinking like SLP D01's for reference.
                        Originally posted by gregor
                        it's terribly lit

Comment

• vah
                          • Aug 2016

Tall and skinny as well, and IMO the in-between of skinny and wide trousers (aka straight legged or so) is usually the most unflattering look, or can be depending on how the leg is cut and how the fabric shapes around your legs and footwear.
                          I'd say yes for skinny jeans. Embrace your skinny-ness.

Comment

• richard_cao
                            • Mar 2016

Skinny jeans is really not a problem. When I read this, I instanly think of our friend @shuitsang(I'm his big fan). He is pretty skinny and he wears skinny jeans a lot, and it looks great! IMO, it doesn't matter wheter it's skinny jeans or wide pants, it all depends on the proportion and the weight of other garments.

Let's all sit down and take notes on Shui's outfit pics.

Skinny jeans:

Fat pants:

(Not sure if posting his pictures will affend his will, bu I guess it should be ok in this forum)
                            Never dress down.

Comment

• Shadowvault
                              • Oct 2014

Thats because he is tall with long arms/legs (model basically?not a good example hah). I am not.Except if these are just really good photos.In any case whats his height-out of curiosity? (sorry for getting out of topic)
                              Last edited by Shadowvault; 10-31-2016, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• richard_cao
                                • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Shadowvault View Post
                                Thats because he is tall with long arms/legs (model basically?not a good example hah). I am not
                                Well, maybe you should post a fit pic of you wearing skinny jeans. If you dont mind.
                                Never dress down.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎