X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Casius
    • Dec 2006

Re: Yes or no?

I've actually been looking at that Doma shirt for myself as well. I say go for that...Honestly, the sarti scarf can be made with ease.

BTW- Where is that Damir shirt picture from?

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Diego
      • Aug 2007

boutiquew, if it's the same one you want please grab it Cas. You are right about the scarf, I think I'll pass

Comment

• Casius
        • Dec 2006

I doubt boutique W would have my size, haha. It's a nice piece though and a bit cheaper than RO...so I like it.
        "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• AKA*NYC
          • Nov 2007

Re: ahhhhhhhhhhh

[quote user="Casius"]That's what i think too....They had more going for them when they didn't try and copy CCP.[/quote]

I wish they had stuck to their guns. Although Kenneth Cole ruined the square toe thing I felt - with what Augusta did in their first season - that it was on the verge of a resurgence with Augusta as the standard bearer. Square toes go in and out of vogue every few decades but it's a legit approach to shoe design. Now Augusta seems like they're second-guessing themselves although I still like some of the shoes and boots from the current season.

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• CHRIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2006

ughhh. ive been so indecisive lately! i really like my RO hi-tops, but i cant decide if i like the black on white or white on black better. you all have a general idea of the stuff i wear, should i keep these or get the white on black pair? (its so bright today, i couldnt get a better picture)

or

Comment

• mortalveneer
              • Jan 2008

with the outfit you posted, I like the white on black better than the current pair...
              I am not who you think I am

Comment

• AX-OV
                • Feb 2008

[quote user="CHRIS"]

ughhh. ive been so indecisive lately! i really like my RO hi-tops, but i cant decide if i like the black on white or white on black better. you all have a general idea of the stuff i wear, should i keep these or get the white on black pair? (its so bright today, i couldnt get a better picture)

or

[/quote]\

Keep the ones you got..I think they look better!!.. ALL white and SOLID black are Golden options too!!

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                  • Nov 2007

[quote user="CHRIS"]

or

[/quote]

I also think you're good with what you've got.

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• awlouie
                    • Sep 2007

Chris...since you wear a lot of black; I vote for the one with the most black. You can wear it all year...any season! [H]
                    "Fashions fade, style is eternal." —Yves Saint Laurent

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
                    -Bruce Lee

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

get the reverse and pleeze sell me the ones you have now for cheep

in all seriousness though. Your current ones look baller. I'd say stick with it. Come sales time, call around and if you can get the other version at a lower price. Then consider. Until then, rock that shit son!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Johnny
                        • Sep 2006

I don't think I've ever not got something as much as I don't get these things....srslyomgwtf

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

Johnny, I tell you man, I didn't get them for a long time.

I think it's this weird/beautiful thing that Rick's going for.

It's so fat-1980's hi tops and chunky that it somehow works.

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Johnny
                            • Sep 2006

it's PHatfo shiz. i don't know though if i will ever get these, but i am frequently off the zeitgeist. chris looks good inthe pic, but, i feel, in spite of and not because of the shuz.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

it's all good gentlemen! That's what makes this joint so hot. Everyone's got a different style going on... Wire.Artist embraces the Y-man, Johnny wears a wide wide range (and something tells me when you wear CCP it's not gothninja style [66]), Chris rocks the Ann... etc. etc.

A lot of the same brands, but totally different looks and opinions on individual pieces.

Love it.

Comment

• eaglewood
                                • Feb 2007

Chris

It is perfect the way that you are wearing it. White/black.

E

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎