X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Casius
    • Dec 2006

Re: lumen

Aloharag has put up some of the new Ann D and Margiela for Men.
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• deleuze
      • Jul 2007

[quote user="Casius"]Aloharag has put up some of the new Ann D and Margiela for Men.[/quote]

Theprices on the Ann D. stuff are insane.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="deleuze"]

[quote user="Casius"]Aloharag has put up some of the new Ann D and Margiela for Men.[/quote]

Theprices on the Ann D. stuff are insane.

[/quote]

Don't say I didn't warn you. And the quality for the price is not good. If you are finally going into Yohji's pricing realm, you better provide Yohji quality. $495 basic cotton shirt, made in Czech Republic. I have to say though - Aloha marks Ann way up more than other stores. I think they can do that because they are orienting themselves at the Japanese, where the prices are still more expensive.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Casius
          • Dec 2006

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="deleuze"]

The prices on the Ann D. stuff are insane.

[/quote]

Don't say I didn't warn you. And the quality for the price is not good. If you are finally going into Yohji's pricing realm, you better provide Yohji quality. $495 basic cotton shirt, made in Czech Republic. I have to say though - Aloha marks Ann way up more than other stores. I think they can do that because they are orienting themselves at the Japanese, where the prices are still more expensive.

[/quote]

Yea, I wonder how they're going to get used to structuring their price for NY, especially with a much higher rent. Much more competition.

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• BECOMING-INTENSE
            • Jan 2008

Aloha Rags prices are ridicules, even London prices are better, and I must admit

that there Demeulemeester and Margiela buy is not very exciting! [|-)] ...

Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
            Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

• matthewhk
              • Jan 2007

Y's by Yohji in the Causeway Bay Lee Gardens store has received some shipments for S/S 08, it's beginning to look a lot better than the past 2 seasons, Yohji stripped away a lot of novelty gimmicks that took away from the clothes and replaced them with smart, subtle detailing...definitely a more toned down collection. Although I do feel Y's quality is going somewhat downhill...black blazers in linen, cotton, wool, notable pieces had some subtle embroidery going on along the sides or the sleeves, likewise with the shirting. The requisite asymmetrical stitching shirt was done, this time in a white number that makes it seem like the shirt is being spliced in half, pretty interesting. Prices are par for the course, $150-200 for t-shirts (embroidered ones were about 400 but kind of uninteresting, there were some basic long sleeved ones in more relaxed fabrics that could be nice and wearable), $400 for button downs and $1000-ish for outerwear. Also there was a pair of really sharp, slim fit black cotton chino type pants that i liked a lot and may purchase down the line, it was a little over $400. I also liked the belts he did this season quite a bit as well. In terms of shoes, i was a little disappointed...all converse style sneakers but there's a metal clasp on the front lace with a "Y's" stamped on it, a bit too loud for my tastes.

Comment

• BECOMING-INTENSE
                • Jan 2008

In relation to Damir Doma's ss2008 collection for you guys in London,
                who are interested to see his collection in person(It will also be available online though!)
                This is what B-Store London, wrote to me:

"He is not mentioned on our website as yet as we havent updated it for s/s...
                We will be receiving his collection within the next 2 weeks and it will be available online and in the store.
                Keep checking the site it is going through a refurbishment at the monment and will be launched first week of Feb."

B-Store

Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
                Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

cool, thanks for the info

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• ddohnggo
                    • Oct 2006

Re: ss08 arrivals/reviews/news

i'm going to stop by saturday, but does A have anything new for s/s?
                    Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Don't think so, Joey. I was there yesterday.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
                        • Aug 2007

i must have just missed you :(
                        One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="philip nod"]i must have just missed you :(
                          [/quote]

Funny, I was actually wondering if I'd run into you. I had a wonderful conversation with Karlo. He is a pleasure to talk to about fashion. I am now debating whether I liked more the washed cotton Virid-Anne trench or the asymmetric jacket with the big chest pocket by Yohji.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ddohnggo
                            • Oct 2006

[quote user="Faust"]Don't think so, Joey. I was there yesterday.
                            [/quote]

if there are pictures of f/w 08, it'll still be a worthwhile trip.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="ddohnggo"]

[quote user="Faust"]Don't think so, Joey. I was there yesterday.
                              [/quote]

if there are pictures of f/w 08, it'll still be a worthwhile trip.

[/quote]

True that. I did not ask.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
                                • Aug 2007

the pocket holds me back on the yohji jacket but everything about it is sweet. i think one would prob get used to it. i didn't get a good look at the VA. i did try on that white RO leather super soft at the beg. of the rack of the store. i had those white linea pants you saw and another white cdiem t and the white look felt pretty good. watch out you could fall victim!
                                One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎