• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Re: good price/quality ratio brands?

[quote user="Gabriel"]

[quote user="Chinorlz"]not a brand per se, but the guy blackscissors on sufu is doing what looks like very decent copies. He does rick, dh, brato copies for around $300 I believe!

Otherwise, ebay and yahoo are your friend. Its all about hving the patience. Everything shows up again eventually. It really is true![/quote]

wow, that seems to be really promising... anyone who can give feedback on this guy from sz?

[/quote]

Save your Money................

later this year, we will be creating as line of Garments that are of very good quality, very good fabrics,

that are not copies of other designers.'

I will say more about this later

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Gabriel
      • Sep 2007

Re: good price/quality ratio brands?

[quote user="zamb"][quote user="Gabriel"]

[quote user="Chinorlz"]not a brand per se, but the guy blackscissors on sufu is doing what looks like very decent copies. He does rick, dh, brato copies for around $300 I believe!

Otherwise, ebay and yahoo are your friend. Its all about hving the patience. Everything shows up again eventually. It really is true![/quote]

wow, that seems to be really promising... anyone who can give feedback on this guy from sz?

[/quote]

Save your Money................

later this year, we will be creating as line of Garments that are of very good quality, very good fabrics,

that are not copies of other designers.'

I will say more about this later

[/quote]

and how late will that be? :)

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡