X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddohnggo
    • Oct 2006

Re: Wishlists!

faust, that demeulemeester jacket is awesome. definitely get it! do you know what color will show through the jacket once the cracked leather comes off?
    Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• laika
      • Sep 2006

Faust, if the jacket is something rare and special that you won't be able to find again, perhaps you should consider it? The bags will always be around, after all.

Of course, there are always more rare and special pieces to be found as well....hence my lack of bags.

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="laika"]

Faust, if the jacket is something rare and special that you won't be able to find again, perhaps you should consider it? The bags will always be around, after all.

Of course, there are always more rare and special pieces to be found as well....hence my lack of bags.

[/quote]

Yes, that's what I was thinking as well. Besides, honestly, I would use such a bag two-three times a year at most. I can wait. We'll see how my near future Ebay activities go :-)

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• deuxmille
          • Nov 2006

Considering this for my bless fix (see my post in the bless fw06-07 thread)

Hooded short jacket in tweed.
          Hooded long jacket in blue wool (same coat I already have, different fabric)
          Wide trousers.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

/\ I thought you had nothing to eat [:P]
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• deuxmille
              • Nov 2006

Indeed... I still have a few weeks to gather money though. My friends have been feeding me, I feel ok buying clother :P

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="ddohnggo"]faust, that demeulemeester jacket is awesome. definitely get it! do you know what color will show through the jacket once the cracked leather comes off?
                [/quote]

It would be black, and that's what gives the jacket this indescribable color - I think it's painted very light blue, but the black lines showing through throw off your perception of color.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
                  • Sep 2006

In descending order of possibility:

1. Black pleated skirt, and maybe one in aubergine. (Jil Sander and A.P.C., possibly both from the latter)

2. Junya Spring 06 jacket (on Ebay right now); and/or another structured jacket

3. Yet to be determined Dries accessory....might turn out to be shoes[:)] (not pictured)

4. Black knit from Junya that I described in the JS thread (not pictured)

5. Red and white striped target dress (Maison Martin Margiela)

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

You should post a pic of the Junya jacket from the back, so I can be floored again :-)

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
                      • Sep 2006

I hope the price doesn't go through the roof, sigh.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

/\ thank you. that jacket is stunning. i remember i couldn't walk away from it when i saw it first.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Buckwheat
                          • Sep 2006

laika - I wish you can get the Junya jacket too. I haven't seenit in person but based on the detail photos it's stunning (I guessI don't have to tell you that....plus Faust couldn't walk away with it)

I think Johnny bought Helena the trench version when it first came out.

Comment

• Johnny
                            • Sep 2006

I did indeed. She's worn it about three times since!

Comment

• khiev
                              • Nov 2006

laika, you must have all sorts of cool clothes, why dont you post more often in waywt?

Comment

• casem
                                • Sep 2006

Laika, the Junya stuff you pick/own is always amazing. Why isn't the menswear this good?
                                music

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎